Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sauna - Part 2

Sauna

Story by Whack Attack

Part 2 of 2

 

He stopped and my eyes opened to find him. He’d dropped down onto his knees between my legs. It amazed me how mesmerized he was with my throbbing tool, he couldn’t take his eyes from it. I watched him jack himself while he tongued at my smooth-shaven sac and shaft, and one-handed my stiff prick.

It felt insanely good. I’d read reports from men that guys are better at sucking cock and hand jobs. I’d always been skeptical, but he was quickly making a believer of me. He bounced my nuts in expert rhythm to the stroking. I felt them begin to pull up and knew I was close to blasting. “Um, I’m gonna…” was all I got out before he backed off.

He stood and straddled me. My initial thought was, uh-uh; no way. But my hands wrapped around him of their own volition. I pumped his dripping dick and fondled his swinging balls. There was no warning before he grabbed his cock and pumped it furiously. He grunted and groaned, pointed it at my dick and came; the hot, thick, jizz clung to my shaft. He lowered himself against me and rocked his hips. We were cock to slippery cock as he thrust; a sensation like no other in my life and I found myself thrusting against him. After a while, he adjusted position, his mushroom head stabbed at my aching nuts and they yanked up.

My eyes squeezed shut with the impending intensity of orgasm. The first blast splattered my cheek. In squirt after rocket-propelled squirt, my cock spewed its batter, bathing me in my own hot cum. It seemed to go on forever and it drenched my neck, my chest; it pooled and overflowed my navel, my trimmed pubes became flooded with it. Big, wide rivulets of jizz drooled down my sides onto the steamy wet tiles. I didn’t remember ever having such incredible sensations in my entire body. He slowed his thrusting as the gushing ebbed. Finally able to catch my breath, I opened my eyes to see his head dropped backward. He let out a loud yelp, slammed his rock hard slab of meat against mine and added another load to the swamp.

Breathing heavy, he swung his body around and again sat next to me, slowly stroking his boner.

My head fell back against the warm wall of the steam room. I massaged my lowering man-berries and let out a contented sigh. “Uh…thanks.”

He chuckled. “Absolutely my pleasure, man. But maybe I should be thanking you.”

“For what?”

“From what I can tell, I got what every other guy in the place has been aching to get at since the first day you walked in the front door.”

“Really. Is that so?”

“It is.”

“Every one?” I asked in an incredulous tone.

“Well, dam near every one of them. Why?”

“How could  - I mean, what, they told you?”

He chortled. “All you had to do was see the way everyone gawks at you, whether you have clothes on or not.”

“It never occurred to me. I didn’t have a clue.” I turned my head to look at him. “But, you know what?”

He turned to meet my gaze and smiled. “What?”

“A guy could get used to that.”

“Yeah, huh?”

My curiosity got the best of me. “Do you do this a lot?”

He laughed. “No. Never.”

I nudged him with an elbow. “Never?”

“I’ve never done anything like that before.” He raised his right hand. “Swear.”

I studied his gaze for a minute. “Mm. I think I might actually believe you.” I stood to leave, my dick still half hard and dripping.

He rose to follow me. “Gonna be here tomorrow?”

I held the door open for him to pass by. When he did, his hip brushed against my cock and sent a bolt of electricity through me. “Looking for a replay?”

His head tilted to one side in apparent consideration. “If I could get an instant replay, I think I’d jump at it.”

We walked to the showers and I studied his backside. Under the spray of water, it took me longer to wash off the evidence of our activity. I tried to make my question sound casual. “Are you sure that was your first experience?”

“Positive, man. Trust me, I’m surprised at myself,” he said, taking a clean towel from a stack to dry off.

“But, you’d be up for it again.”

He blushed half way down his chest and looked away from me. “Oddly enough, without hesitation.”

I turned off the water, grabbed a towel to dry. I lowered my voice and nodded at the men in the locker room. “You aren’t going to tell any of them, are you?”

“Are you kidding? No!”

“You realize anyone could’ve walked in on us?”

“I didn’t think… How was I supposed to…” He tossed his towel into a bin. “Sorry, I just got carried away. You sure didn’t seem to mind at the time!”

He turned to walk off. I grabbed his arm. “Hey, wait!”

Twenty pair of eyes turned to look our direction. Several of the guys smiled; a couple winked. Oh, shit! I thought Evidently, it’s already no secret. But I sure as hell didn’t remember hearing anybody else enter that steam room. “There’s nothing to be sorry about, man.” I followed him to the row of lockers. His was about six down from mine. After we’d both dressed and were headed out the door I said, “I have the house to myself this weekend,” I paused and smiled, “if you’re interested.”

A big grin lit up his face. “I’m definitely interested.”

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting my story, Jay! No comments, but a few "Great"s and a few "More"s. I'll have to send another soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story. I luv bathhouse and sauna stories.

    ReplyDelete