Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Turning 30 - Part 2

"TURNING THIRTY"  PART 2 of 2

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

 

I stretched out on my stomach to wait for the massage.  Micky oiled his hands with baby oil and began to work his magic on my upper back.  It brought back a lot of memories of when Mick and I were a couple. 

Some of the best sex I ever had came after Mickey's massages.  I wondered if he was thinking about that too as he worked his way down my spine.  It was probably just wishful thinking because I was feeling particularly horny. 

 
Micky squirted oil from my back down my legs and began to work it in.  It went from feeling very relaxing, to extremely erotic, when he worked his way to my ass.   It may have been intentional.  I'm sure Mick still remembered that I get highly aroused whenever anyone touches my ass.  He had gone from firmly kneading my muscles to lightly stroking me.

My erection was advertising my desire when he finally told me to roll over.  Mick looked at it and smiled.

 
He reached out and stroked my cock a few times.  Then he asked, "Ronnie...uhm...do you want to move this to your bed?  Unless you think it would be too weird for us to...you know, to do something together again."

I thought it was cute that he seemed so nervous.  The truth was, I was too!

 
I climbed up on the bed and he climbed up to me.  It was a little awkward at first because we hadn't made love in two years.  I reached out and held his hard cock while we kissed.

 
After making out for a while, Mick sucked my cock and I sucked his.   We moved all over the bed until we were in position to suck each other at the same time.  There was an intersity to the love making that matched the sex we had when we first met.

We both were so worked up that we both got off way to soon!   Holding each other, we fell asleep in my bed and snuggled all night.  Waking in the morning at the same time, Mick gave me a quick kiss before getting up to head to the kitchen.

 

I jumped out of bed and hugged him from behind.  "Thanks Mick!  You made my birthday really special!  You are a good friend and maybe that's a lesson I had to learn.  I didn't really appreciate your friendship until after we broke up."

Mick replyed, "I guess we jumped into a relationship back then, that was all based on a physical attraction.   It took a long "time out" to realize we could be friend too.  I love you very much Ronnie!

"I love you too Mick!  Wanna try us being together again?"

"More than you will ever know!"

"I guess turning thirty isn't so bad, especially when you are sharing it with someone!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment