Saturday, November 10, 2012

Giving Thanks on the Ranch - Part 1

"GIVING THANKS ON THE RANCH" 

PART 1 OF 3

(TO THE READERS:  THIS IS ANOTHER STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN.  THIS IS A SEQUEL TO A     5-PART STORY CALLED "WESTWARD, HO!"  THAT WAS PUBLISHED TO THIS PAGE BY JAY JULY 16-20.  YOU CAN FIND THE ORIGINAL STORY IN THE ARCHIVES OF "HORNY FICTION".  IT MAY GIVE YOU SOME INSIGHT TO THIS SEQUEL.)

 

It was only hours after he drove away from the ranch with his uncle that I already missed Russ!   We only had the two short weeks together on my dad's dude ranch, but it provided memories that I was sure would last a life time.

If only I could see him, hold him, and make love to him again, I would give anything in the world!  I guess it was only natural to feel that way about the first guy  that you ever have gay sex with. 

After years of curiosity and frustration, Russ came into my life at a time when I was still struggling with my sexuality.  Just one look at him and I knew that he could satisfy that curiosity.

 

Russ was an exhibitionist and a big giant flirt!  When I first saw him, he didn't strike me as the kind of guy that I always pictured in my head.  He was scruffier and had more bulk than the gym physique guys I dreamed of.
 
Yet, there was something about his half-smile and the devilish look he had in his eyes that drew me to him.   (He always looked like he was up to some kind of mischief!)  

 

He flirted shamelessly with me and I seccumed to his advances.  I was totally naive as a gay virgin and entering into uncharted territory.  Touching each other led to kissing and making-out.  Our erections advertised our desires.  We explored and played around the first day with a simple jack-off session.

Because of space limitations on the ranch, he shared my bed in our cabin(his uncle shared my dad's bedroom.) This arrangement led to a lot of further sexual exploration.  Russ loved exposing himself to me!  With my history, with my dad, I've never had any problem with public displays of nudity before.  This was the first time that I got totally turned on by a naked nude guy!

 

Over the two week visit by Russ and his uncle, we eventually explored most of everything gay sex  had to offer.  It was my first time at getting a blow-job or getting sucked off!  We did it everywhere imaginable on the ranch.  Russ was absolutely insatiable and fed me his load, he loved when I would unload down his throat too!  Once i discovered "cock-sucking"  I wanted to do it all the time.  We did it at least 3 to 4 times a day.

The final night that we shared my bed, we penetrated  each other.  (That's a nice way of saying that we:  FUCKED!)  It took a little to get used to it, but I liked that too.

In the morning, he was packed and gone way too soon!

My dad understood.  "Hey, I miss Dr. Wade too.  It was a good two weeks for both of us.  Who knows?   They may come back again." 

No comments:

Post a Comment