Friday, November 9, 2012

The Storm - Part 2

The Storm

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

Just as he came for the first time I thought I saw a flash light in the window.  I pushed him off and told him someone is out there.  He laughed.  “You are paranoid.  Nobody is out in this storm.”  Boy he couldn't have been more wrong.  Someone trying to get home had broken down in front of the house and saw all the candles lit and figured he could get help.  When he knocked Samuel ran for upstairs to get clothes and I put my robe on to open the door.  Just as he walked inside Samuel came down the stairs.  I managed to close the door against the wind and turn to see him staring at me and Samuel.  “Man you didn't have to dress and interrupt your little fuck fest there.  I was hoping to dry off and join.  You two looked hot on the floor there.” 

I was floored.  He had seen everything.  Samuel went right along with it.  “Well you know you never can believe everything you see, especially in this rain.  The view through the glass could be distorted.”  The guy had taken his coat off by then and was taking his shirt off when Samuel said that.  He finished lifting his shirt off and then opened his pants.  “Yeah, like you can't trust your eyes seeing this.”  With that he opened and dropped his pants to show us a tattoo below the belt line "Open for business" and then on his cock itself "Suck this.  Gets me some great head most of the time” he said. 

 

“Well I don't know about great head but it will get you some great cock.  That is if he's willing.”  I walked over to Samuel and said “What about it honey? Want to fuck him?”  Samuel loved to fuck and I practically gave him permission so he just nodded yes.  I walked over to our stranger and pulled his pants down.  “Get on all 4's please and in front of the fire.  No conversation.”  With that Samuel walked over to the blankets, picked up the lube and swiped some on his fingers.  Our visitor did as he was told and got on all 4's.  Samuel greased his ass with his fingers and then shoved his cock balls deep in one sweep.  The guy yelled in pain.  Samuel is very big, both in length and girth.  It took me years to get used to him and it still hurts from time to time but it hurts so good.

Samuel stopped and the guy said ”No, don't stop.   Fuck me hard.”   He motioned to me.  “You come here and sit.”  I sat on the edge of the couch and he took my cock in his mouth.  It was great.  Samuel fucked him and he sucked my cock in unison.  He was an expert cock sucker.  Even with my fancy cock ring on he had me shooting in his mouth in no time.  Samuel was primed from fucking me so he shot at the same time in his ass.  We all fell to the floor and were breathing heavy.  I looked at Samuel, who winked and nodded in approval and I said “Well I guess with the storm you'll just have to stay here for a while.  No sense in you trying to get home.”  He looked at me and said  “Yeah.  The storm is pretty bad out there.”  The wind had picked up even more and I thought I heard a tree fall but wasn't sure.  I was sure I wasn't going out to find out.  Anyhow we were all in agreement about staying so I stood up and said “Not for nothing I like to fuck too.”  He looked at me.  “Well let’s try this.  Lay down.”  I did and he sat on my cock.  “How’s that.”  I said “Nice.”  He looked at Samuel.  “Would you like some?”  Samuel got instantly hard and took up position behind him and slid in alongside me.  We double fucked him till I came and then both of us pulled out.  We had sex all night and probably all day.  We rested for a bit before trying new positions and different people getting fucked.  The storm lasted 3 days.  I can't tell you how many times everyone was fucked or got head or gave head. All I can tell you is for 3 days I never put clothes on and never took my cock ring off.  By the end of 3 days I was exhausted and Samuel and I had a third for fucking on occasion.  It was a new thing in our relationship. 

1 comment:

  1. Great Job Larry,

    And perfect timing with all the chaos folks are experiencing with crazy weather. Stay Dry!

    Joe

    ReplyDelete