Friday, November 16, 2012

Hungover - Part 1

"HUNGOVER"   PART ONE OF THREE

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

 

It was one of those morning when your head is throbbing and the first thing you say to yourself is:  What the fuck did I do last night?   I don't remember a damn thing! 

I looked around at the surroundings.  I was alone, laying naked in a strange bed.   I wracked my brain trying to remember:  How the hell did I get here and where we my clothes?  I heard a shower running in an adjacent bathroom.  Oh Lord, who is that?

Of course, I remembered that I attended another of Victor's parties last night.   Invitations to his parties are hard to come by.  It's a very exclusive guest list.  I'm not quite sure how I became part of the inner-circle of invitees.  There are between 50 - 60 of the hottest men in town who get an invite.

 

I remembered arriving at the party hoping that it would be a diversion from the stressful week I had been having.  I hadn't had a chance to eat all day.  I'm not usually prone to drink a whole lot, but I do like an occassional vodka martini.

I hung out at Victor's bar.  Of all of the guys at the party, it was the bartender who had caught my attention.  His name was Luke and he seemed to like me too because he continually topped off my drink.  I remember that we had a good chat and he openly flirted with me.    I didn't remember much else.  I sure hoped I didn't make a fool out of myself.

That was last night as I recalled it! The reality of the new day set in when.... 

Suddenly, he walked into the room, fresh from the bathroom.  It was a very naked Luke!  (I thought, thank God, I didn't go home with some weirdo!)

 

The first thing out of his mouth:  "Jesus Dude, you look really rough this morning!"

He just stood there posing for me, as I tried to focus through the fog of my hangover.   Totally  naked, he looked exactly like I had first fantasized.  He was sporting an absolutely giant dick, and a great body!

I started to babble words, syllables, and phrases to form the questions to ask everything about last night and my present naked situation on this morning after the night before.

Luke said, "Hang on Dude!  Why don't you hit the shower?  There are fresh towels in the bathroom.  There is a bottle of aspirin in the medicine cabinet.  Meet me in the kitchen.  I'm going to start the coffee!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment