Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thanksgiving Visitors - Part 1

Thanksgiving Visitors

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

 

I came home from school today only to be told by my mom we were getting company the next day for a while and needed to clean up.  The visitor was coming for Thanksgiving and she handed me a list of things a mile long and told me not to worry about school this all had to be done.  I was like "what the fuck".  She didn't even say who was coming but it must have been someone important for her to tell me not to worry about school.  She had all she could do to keep me from signing myself out of school on my 18th birthday and getting me to finish my last year.

Now that I was involved with some of the teams in school she couldn't understand why I liked school so much either.  God forbid she would put 2 and 2 together and figured out her son was gay and liked cock.  Boy is she in for a shock when she does find out.   So is everyone else since I’m still in the closet.  I was going to sign myself out and go live in the city and find myself but she talked me out of it so I figured I would make the best of it and got involved with teams in school.  Not that I’m on them but I work with the equipment and shit and get to be in the locker room when they are dressing and undressing and showering.  I know what every cock looks like on every team member and have them almost memorized to the point where i can tell you who it is just form looking at their cocks.

Anyhow I got going on the list mom gave me.  It was like rebuilding the house she wanted everything just so. She wanted the house cleaned, fixed, polished and everything just so.  By mid-day the next day I was pretty much done.  Then mom told me who was coming.  It was my cousin that had moved back to Italy to live with my grandparents for some reason when we were about 10 years old.  I was a little excited to see him but thought “Oh shit.  Now she's gonna want me to take him around and show him how things have changed and have him hang with my friends.”   

The next day she went to pick him up at the airport.  I had a big game to help set up for and clean up after so I stayed home.  Plus I didn't want to be involved in a lot of bullshit at the airport.  I got to the school early and one of the guys from the team was in the locker room alone.  He looked upset.  When i asked him what was wrong he broke down in tears.  I had never seen this big muscle bound stud act like this before.  He looked at me and said “You wouldn't understand” and tried to get himself together.  “Try me” I said. 

 

 

He looked at me for a minute and sat down.  “If I tell you something and it gets out I will bite your balls off and shove them down your throat and choke you with them.  Do you understand?”  I said “Yeah.”  He looked around and then pulled me close to him.  “What I tell you goes no further” he said.  “Swear.”  Ok ok I said” but get to it.’

“My parents found out I’m gay.”  I looked at him and said “Is that all?  So what’s the big deal”  So you are  gay. You like cock instead of pussy.”  He said “The big deal is the fact they gave me 1 week to get my faggot ass out of their house and never come back.” 

“Oh” I said.  “That is a bitch.  What’s your plan?”  He said “I don't know?”  I replied “I'd say come to my place and talk but my cousin is flying in today and my mom has got a lot of shit planned.”  He looked at me and said “Why are you being so understanding?  You want me to suck your cock or something.”  I looked at him and said “Only if you want to and that is only if you will let me suck yours too.”  His mouth dropped open.  “You didn't hear it from me but yes I’m gay too.  You’re the first one I’ve told.  Now we both have something on the other so we don't have to worry.”  He put his arm around me and said “I knew I like you for something.”  I lifted his arm and sniffed and licked his hairy arm pit.  “I’ve always wanted to do that but actually after a game.”  “Yeah I know what you mean” he said.  “It’s torture in the fucking showers not to get hard with all that cock and shit within arm’s reach all the time.”  We laughed.

After the game we went to get something to drink and sat on the bleachers and talked.  He was really upset and grateful for the open ear.  I hated to leave him but he understood.  He was going home to pack and see what money he had and try to figure out a plan.  He knew no one would be home to bother him.

I got to my house and walked in to see Mom in the living room.  I didn't recognize the guy in the room with her.  I was looking for my cousin not knowing I was looking right at him.  Damn they grow up differently in Italy.  When mom told me who it was I grabbed and hugged him.  He whispered in my ear “Wait till later.”  Oh yes, I forgot to tell you that before he moved to Italy my cousin was the only one who knew I was gay because I used to blow him every chance we got.  Even back then he had a big cock.

We talked and laughed for hours and then mom said he was staying in my room with me.  We smiled and said “Of course, it would give us more time to catch up.”  After dinner we went to my room and he started to unpack.  “Did your mom tell you how long I am staying?” he asked.  “No but come to think of it how long are you staying?”  He turned and looked at me and said “At least till I finish school, so at least a year.”  I thought “wow.  Hopefully he'll still let me suck his cock.”

 


“I got to take a shower” he said.  I pointed to the bathroom.  “Still in the same place.”  He said “Good, we don't have to go out of the room to shower.”  With that he took his shirt off and I saw his nipples sticking straight out and pierced with dumbells.  His chest and stomach covered in just the right amount of hair to make me drool.  Then he opened his pants and dropped them to the floor exposing his cock and balls to me or should I say his tree trunk and set or orange sized balls surrounded and covered with a mountain of hair.  Damn he had grown.  Then he walked to the bathroom and I watched a perfectly round tight bubble ass with just the right touch of hair covering it and going into his ass crack as it rose and fell with each step.  When he reached the door he turned and said “Well are you gonna sit there or are you gonna strip and come take a shower with me?  It's been at least 12 hours since someone sucked my cock.”

 

 
I stripped as I ran to the bathroom and got in the tub on my knees with my mouth open ready to suck his cock.  He laughed.  I guess that answers my question.  he turned on the water and got in to let the water run down his back as I took his cock in my mouth and started to suck him off.  His head went back and he moaned “Just the way I remember.  You always could give great head.”  It didn't take me long to get him to shoot in my mouth.  Unlike when we were kids I took his entire load down my throat instead of letting it shoot all over the floor.  He laughed.  “Oh big man now swallows instead of spits huh.”  I just smiled. 

That night we just talked all night but I knew we would get into more than just head as time went on.  I went to school and my new friend from the team who had just came out to me the day before was waiting for me.  You think I could stay with you for a day or 2?  I was thrown out all together last night.  I spent the night in the locker room.”  I told him yeah, called my Mom and told her I had a friend who needed help and I was bringing him home. She was pissed but since I already told him yeah she wouldn't go back on it.  She decided being Thanksgiving, it was the right thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment