Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Storm - Part 1

The Storm

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

 

Everyone is talking about the big storm that's coming.  Panic is wide spread.  You can't get into any of the stores without people pushing and shoving.  Batteries, water, can goods are all selling like hot cakes.  Not that the storm is something to be ignored but really, to practically trample people to get some bottles of water.  Go home and bottle some of your own for crying out loud.   

 

 
I on the other hand started getting ready the first they started talking about the storm.  Samuel and I made a list and a schedule and stuck to it.  Everything was put away in the yard.  Windows taped at night after dinner.  The following day he went one way shopping and I went another.  By the time we came back we were pretty well set except to set up.

 

 
Can goods and staples in the kitchen along with some candles in case we needed.  We placed camping lantern and kerosene lamps around the house in the kitchen, living room, and bedroom.  A generator we had bought for the last storm set up out back on the porch ready to start and plug the fridge in.  Both cars full with gas and 6 five gallon cans of gas stored in the garage well away from the house and generator. 
 
Samuel went to work on the day the storm was supposed to hit.  I had already been told to stay home till further notice.  I set out to set up my own little surprise.  I set up a bunch of fluffy warm blankets in front of the fire place, with pillows leaning against the couch to lean up against.  I cooked all sorts of goodies we could just heat up over the fire in the fire place if we lost electricity.  Oh hell even if we didn't.  I placed small T light candles all over the house.  We love candles so I had plenty of candle holders just for a romantic occasion. 

Now for me, I showered and trimmed my hair and beard just so.  Then i even shaved my crotch, cock, balls and ass because I knew Samuel liked that.  I didn't do it often because it's a pain to keep up and bitch when it starts to grow out.  Then I took the barbells out of my pierced nipples and put in the new rings Samuel had just bought me.  He still didn't know I had gone a week ago and had the skin under my balls pierced so that when he rimmed me he also had a ring to play with.

Out came his favorite satin "G" string and satin shorts with the snaps up the sides for easy removal.  His favorite tight fitting shirt and as a finishing touch his favorite cock ring.  It had to be put on when I was soft.  I had to slip my balls through the band and then slide my soft cock in on top of them.  Then if I was really adventurous like today there was a strap that snapped under my balls, then you pulled it up separating them in their sack before it split and snapped on each side of my cock holding that standing straight out and I was set.  He had picked all these things out a bit at a time for various occasions saying they showed off my hard worked out body.  We were avid gym people.  We met every other night on the way home at the gym and worked out for at least an hour and a half.    I think he just wanted them because it made it easier for him to get my clothes off and get to my naked body.  I wasn't arguing.

I was just finishing getting dressed when the phone rang. It was Samuel.  That’s also when I realized what was going on outside.  The wind had picked up considerably and the rain had started.  Samuel said he was having a rough time getting home.  He figured he would be home about an hour later than usual. I told him take his time and be careful. 
 
When he finally did get home it was raining so hard you could just about see him pull in the front circle of the drive way.  I was upstairs and heard him come in.  He saw all the candles lit and everything set in front of the fire and said "Honey I’m home” in a sarcastic voice.  I grabbed my robe and went downstairs.  I planned on being in front of the fire in a seductive pose when he came in but he caught me off guard.  So I had to go to plan "B".

I went downstairs and walked over to him and helped him out of his coat.  “Oh you poor dear: I said.  “Let me help you get comfortable.”  I put his coat on the rack and then stood in front of him opening each button on his shirt and smiling at him all the while.  I slid the shirt down over his back slowly and dropped it to the floor.  “Let me help you out of those soaking wet pants.”   I said as I undid his belt and top button and slid down his zipper.  Now Samuel was always commando.  He didn't believe in underwear.  He stopped me for a second as he slipped off his shoes.  Then he let me slide the pants down and as they slid down so did I till my mouth was even with his cock.  I kissed his cock head and licked the shaft as I helped him lift his legs out of his pants.  Then I swallowed his cock and sucked him for a second before I stood and led him over to the fireplace.

He lay down on the blankets and went to grab my robe and I pushed him away.  I poured him a drink and then stood facing the fire place and dropped my robe slowly.  I could hear as he inhaled deeply. I turned around and stood seductively in front of him.  My body was outlined by the fire light. He said “Come here and rest by me you sexy looking man.”  I laughed and slowly stripped my shirt off as I sat down next to him.  I took his drink out of his hand and took a sip and then put it on a nearby table. 

When I turned back around he was close to me and kissed me and pushing me back against the pillows.  I managed to get him off me enough to say do I get the impression that someone is horny or am I wrong.  He laughed and said “You got that right.   The atmosphere is great.  The lighting is just right and the view I have right now is fantastic.” 

 

 

“Atmosphere is great?”  I asked.  “Yeah!  With the storm outside, the candles, and firelight inside and a hot man in front of me, what more could you ask for.”  With that he kissed me again and this time he continued to kiss me as he worked his way down my body. Playing with and sucking on my nipples till they stood straight out, mentioning the fact that he liked the new rings.  When he got to the top of my shorts he stopped.  He licked my abs for a minute before moving to sucking my cock through my shorts. Then he sat up and pulled the snaps on both sides at once revealing the "G" string.  He mouthed my cock through that and then pulled the top of it over my cock and balls with his teeth before letting it go. 

Once he saw the cock ring all bets were off.  He pulled the "G" string the rest of the way off and started to suck me like he hadn't sucked my cock in years.  With such fury I almost came right then and there.  I pulled him off my cock and said "Easy there mister.  We have all night and maybe more".  He smiled and grabbed me under my legs by my hips and pulled so I was laying flat on the blankets.  Then he lifted my legs and started to kiss from the knees down. When he got close enough and saw my new piercing I heard him say "Awwww man that's hot" before he had it in his mouth and was sucking on and pulling it gently with his teeth.  Then he worked his way to my ass and was soon chowing down on my clean shaven hole.   I couldn't help but moan out loud and push his head tighter into my ass.  “Yeah man eat my hole” I told him. 

As he did he also slipped one finger in my hole and started to finger me knowing that made me horny as hell because I knew what was coming with him in my ass.  When he came up for air his face was soaking wet with his saliva and he held my legs high and spread wide.  I felt his cock head searching my ass crack for my hole as he held both legs high and stared at me.  It found its mark and slid slowly into me.  I moaned out loud and immediately started to breath heavy and told him that's my man.   

While it rained hard on the roof, the sound making the atmosphere even more magical he hooked his arms behind my knees and propped himself up over me and leaned in to kiss me as he fucked me.  I wrapped my legs around him and my arms reached up to play with his nipples and he moaned and fucked me just a little harder.  He suddenly stopped in mid stroke and froze.  “What’s the matter?” I said.  “I don't want to cum yet” he said.  Then he started to fuck me again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment