Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Extended Trip - Part 6

Extended Trip

Story by Larry

Part 6 of 8

 

I drove for a few days not really paying attention to how far or where I was headed.  I was just enjoying the slow ride to nowhere.  I ended up in a nice area just north of the Mexican border.  I decided I had enough driving for a bit and got out my guide book and found a gay owned and operated efficiency motel.  I liked this kind of place because I could keep some things to eat and conserve on eating out and eat whenever I wanted.

After I checked in and unpacked for the week I had paid for I took a shower and lay naked on the bed.  I enjoyed the feeling of the ceiling fan blowing air across my body.  I had decided I was going to a club that was only a block away so I could walk to and from. 

When I got there that night I paid the door charge and as soon as I walked in I saw this really cute Spanish young man leaning against the bar.  I walked over next to him and ordered a drink.  I gulped it down and ordered another and then told the bartender “And whatever this stud is drinking as well.”  He turned towards me and said “Thanks.  How did you know I was thirsty?”  I just laughed and said he had that look on his face.  He smiled and we held our glasses up as if to toast. 

We talked for a bit and then he said he had something to do and disappeared.  I talked to the bartender for a bit and was getting ready to leave when my Spanish friend showed up.  “Going someplace?”  he asked.  I told him I was heading back to my room.  “Good” he said,” I’ll walk with you.”

When we got to the room he took my key out of my hand and opened the door and walked in.  “Nice place” he said.  I thanked him and said “Why don't you make yourself comfortable.”  I tuned to the fridge and got out 2 beers and when I turned back around he was standing naked in the middle of the room.  After I got over the shock of seeing this magnificent specimen naked and hanging to the floor in front of me I walked over and handed him his beer. 

He put it on the table and then turned and took my shirt by the collar and ripped it open and pulled down so it held my arms to my sides.  Then he kissed me hard forcing his tongue in my mouth and while he did that he grabbed my nipples and twisted them hard.  I backed away and told him “Hey man take it easy.”  He looked at me and said “You like being with a man?”  I told him yes I do but........”

With that he said “Good.” Then I show you how we have man sex around here.”  He lifted me by the waist and threw me on the bed.  My shirt still had my arms pinned to my side.  He crawled up on my chest and forced his cock in my mouth.  He leaned forward holding onto the headboard and started to fuck my face hard and deep.  I could not move too much so I pretty much didn't have any choice except to lay there and take his cock and gag or spit when he drove too deep which was almost each thrust.

He finally pulled out of my mouth long enough to stand at the foot of the bed, lean over to open my pants and then yank them off my body in one pull.  He knelt on the floor in front of me and started to lick and suck on my balls and cock.  I managed to get my shirt off and now was naked as well and able to move my arms a little.  I grabbed him by the head and forced his face into my crotch. He moaned and started to suck on my cock hard, using his hand to help jerk me off at the same time.  It felt good till he pulled my legs up and forced them to touch the mattress over my head.  I’m not that limber or at least wasn't untill now. 



He dove into my ass crack and hole with his tongue and started to lick and suck my hole and the ass surrounding it.  A few minutes later he just climbed up on the bed and rammed his cock into me.   I yelled out in pain.  He was not only longer than I was used to lately he was the size of a baby’s arm in girth.  It was really large.  He told me “Shut up and take my cock like a man.”  He started to slam me in the ass with each thrust. 

For some reason it started to feel really good very fast and without warning I shot a tremendous loud all over my face and stomach.  He let my legs down but did not pull out of my ass.  He grabbed my legs and slid me to the end of the bed so my ass was in clear view to fuck while he knelt on the floor.  While he was still fucking me he took his hand and scooped my cum off my chest and face and fed it to me on his finger.   After licking his fingers clean he started to fuck me really hard again.  Within seconds i felt his cock swell and then my ass start to fill with his hot cum.

When he was done shooting he pulled out and stood up and downed the beer he had gotten out of the refrigerator.  Then he pulled me up by my arm and forced his cock in my mouth again telling me “Clean my cock.”  When I was done he pushed me back on the bed and lay down beside me. He looked at me and said that is how you fuck a man. 

“Now let’s go to sleep.”  He rolled over and within a minute or 2 was snoring.  I spooned in behind him and went to sleep as well.  I woke up in the middle of the night covered in shaving cream.  “I like my men smooth” he said and with that took a razor and started to shave my cock and balls.  When I went to try and stop him he swiveled around and sat on my face.  “Eat my ass and don't move.  Wouldn’t want to cut ourselves now would we.”  When he was done my cock, balls, ass hole and crotch were all smooth as a baby ass.  The only place I still had hair was around my nipples.

“Now” he said.  “that looks good enough to fuck.”  I was still partially open from his lest fuck so he got in fairly easily.  He fucked me for at least a half hour before shooting a load again.    “Dam your hot. ..“

He was taking vacation starting the next week for 2 weeks.  Pappi as I started calling him stayed with me the week.  I renewed my room for another 2 but he disappeared.  I guess I would have to find more dick someone else.  I decidedly wanted Spanish dick though.  My first Spaniard had spoiled me.  I wanted more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment