Monday, November 5, 2012

A True Narrative by CATMAN

"ANOTHER ANNIVERSARY!"

A TRUE NARRATIVE BY CATMAN

 
Shortly before November of 2010, an enterprising young man from Indianapolis harnessed his over-active imagination to create an internet blog.  It was very appropriately tittled:  HORNY FICTION. BLOGSPOT.  It was a place where he could write about his erotic fantasies for the sexual pleasures of his followers.

Jay had a very creative imagination and a talent for writing.  Blogster JAY, wrote stories about his own gay experiences, his sexual fantasies, and even included some pictures of his genitals.  (for you really crude people, I am referring to his "cock and balls".)

The Blog was a success for several reasons.  The stories were much more erotic than all of the multitude of pictures of nude men across the Internet.   (One picture can evoke a thousand words, but  a thousand words can tell the entire story!)

Videos of graphic gay sex acts can never give a true representation of emotions like the written words. For example:    watching a blow-job can be fun, but does it describe the smell or taste?   One guy penetrating another is very sexy to see, but the description of how it feels can be really awesome.  Descriptive stories can ignite the fires of imagination for the readers.

I discovered Jay, quite by accident one day.  I sent an e-mail and complimented him on the self-pictures of his dick he had posted that day.   Just for kicks, I asked if he ever used reader submissions of stories from someone like myself.

Jay "green-lighted" me to submit some stories.  The rest is sort of history!  Jay has generously posted numerous fictional stories that I have pounded out on my laptop computer.  We have even collaborated (long-distance) on a few ideas.

As a true amateur writing these stories, it's a thrill to see my stuff posted on-line.  Yet, his blog is the first one that I check each day to read what story that Jay may have written.

We have never met, never had a phone conversation, but I consider Jay, as a friend!

THANK YOU BUDDY!  CONGRATULATIONS ON ANOTHER ANNIVERSARY OF YOUR BLOG!
 

CATMAN!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Catman,

    I'm not sure when you joined Jay at Horny Fiction but I have been enjoying your contributions so keep up the good work!

    Read back over my posts and please reunite some of your characters in previous stories. I see Beach House sceens with nude joggers and house parties. You do a much better job writting the stories than I and look forward to your next post.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words can be very powerful things, indeed. I enjoy every entry I read... Ya'll keep up the good work. Maybe I'll submit something someday.

    ReplyDelete