Sunday, November 18, 2012

Hungover - Part 3

"HUNGOVER" PART 3 OF 3

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

 
Luke suggested, "Hey dude, if you don't have to be anywhere today, why not hang out here with me?  The weather is really nice and we can catch a little time in the sun.  I could stand to get a late season tan.  You're looking a little pale too."

After last night, a nice relaxing day sounded good to me.  "Okay.  But I'm sober now, so feel free to 'take advantage' of me!"

Luke laughed as if I was making a joke, but I was serious.  I thought he was really hot last night behind Victor's bar, but naked in the daylight I was even more impressed!  I'm not usually very aggressive in approaching men for sex.  I just felt that being passive wasn't going to get me anywhere with Luke. 

I took the initiative and walked straight up to him.  I reached out and grabbed his big cock.  In just a matter of a minute, I had stroked him to a full erection.   Totally engorged, his dick was really impressive!  Luke was so flabbergasted by my boldness that he just stood there in silence through this hand-job.

I backed off and stepped away because he seemed to be getting way too excited!   I was really fucking horny, but I didn't want this to end way too quickly.  I'm really into "oral sex", jerking his dick wasn't going to satisfy me!

 

I took him up on his offer of a little sun and pool time.  He fetched some towels and sun tan lotion to join me outside.  I think we both enjoyed applying the lotion on each other.  He had never lost his boner from the kitchen, and I was now matching his big hard cock.

We both dove into the pool.  Luke suddenly got a little frisky and we played around in the water.  Splashing led to dunking, dunking led to groping, groping culminated with Luke's big dick finally in my eager mouth!  I sucked him off right there in the shallow water of the pool.

 

Before he could even recover from the massive orgasm that had filled my gullet with his big load, I made my move.   My target was his ass and I asserted my hard member quickly up his hole.  Right there in the pool, I fucked him!  IT WAS AWESOME!

We hung out together the rest of the day and fooled around with each other several times.  I came to the conclusion that:  Good Sex was the BEST HANGOVER REMEDY! 

1 comment:

  1. Loved it... And it's true, you know: an orgasm is an excellent hangover remedy.

    ReplyDelete