Friday, November 2, 2012

SKI VACATION - Part 2

SKI VACATION

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 4

After a little sleep, Stan and I woke and got dressed to go down for dinner.  We marveled at the elegance of the facilities.  Dinner was fantastic.  The staff was polite and not that I was looking or anything but they were fucking hot.  We went to the on premise club after dinner and got the surprise of out life.  It was a dance/cruise/drag/strip club.  

We got a table and ordered drinks.  The waiters were like Chippendale’s with tighter than tight satin pants and tux collars. One was cuter than the other.  We sat and drank for a while, danced, and in general had a great time.  Finally Stan had had enough.  We had watched a drag show, watched some strippers and danced for a while. He wanted to go back to the room.

In the room he relit the fire and started to fill the hot tub.  “I thought we might relax a bit before bed” he said.  I thought it was a great idea and even got some massage oil out that I had brought.  We striped and climbed in as the tub filled.  I started to massage Stan’s back and he loved every minute of it.  When the tub was full enough for the jets to turn on I couldn't massage him anymore but we moved so that we got the optimum effect of the jets.  It was wonderful and we just laid back and relax.  We spent a long time in there because i suddenly noticed my feet were beginning to look like prunes. 

We got out of the tub and toweled each other off.  As Stan was down drying my legs he took my cock in his mouth.  It felt great, warm and wet and smooth.  He finished drying my legs and then guided me to the bed where he continued to suck my cock.  He played with my hole and balls as he sucked me till I begged him to make me cum.  He began sucking me harder and in no time I was shooting a load down his eager throat.  He swallowed every drop. 

“My, my, my” he said.  “Look what you have done.  I’m going to have to punish you for that” and he rolled me over.  Playfully he started to spank me and then I felt a lubed finger enter my hole.  I wiggled my ass up at him and he inserted another finger.  Soon he had 3 inside me.  This went on for a few minutes and then he replaced his fingers with his cock. 
 
For the second time tonight he was going to fuck me.  I was in heaven.  Slowly he entered me and held himself inside when he was all the way in.  He flexed his cock and I could feel it in my ass.  he started to stroke in and out of me and each stroke was pulled out a little bit more till he was pulling all but the tip our and then plunging back in.  I managed to get my ass in the air and my head left on the sheets.  He knew what I wanted and grabbed me by the hips and started to fuck me hard.  He would pull my hips towards him as he plunged into me slamming his crotch against my ass.  I encouraged him more and more to fuck me harder, faster, and deeper.  We began to sweat.  He was breathing so heavy he had to slow down for a second to catch his breath but he never stopped moving inside me.  He started to pick up speed and all of a sudden I heard him say “Ok baby you’re gonna get it.”  Then his cock swelled in my ass and I felt that familiar warm feeling of his cum as it filled my ass. 

He fell on top of me when he was done shooting and our sweat mingled together.  He started to lick it off my neck and back.  When he was soft and fell out of my ass he finished licking the rest of my back and my ass.  I stood up and said I thought we should take a shower and get some sleep.  After all we had an early ski lift reservation and had to pick up our skis beforehand.  We went in the shower together and soaped each other up and rinsed each other off.  When Stan was finish rinsing me off, he got down and sucked my cock again till I was hard.  Then he bent over leaning against the wall and said “I want you.”
 
This was not like Stan, who was somewhat versatile but mostly a top.  When he offered his ass to me I knew he was horny.  I soaped up my cock and slid it in gently.  I didn't want to rush it and have him uncomfortable and tell me to stop.  It took me awhile to get all the way in but once I was in he turned and told me “I know you’re afraid but I want to be fucked rough and hard.  Make me scream.  Make me beg” and that is just what I did.  I had him yelling unintelligible words and moaning and begging me to fuck him harder.  I felt my balls tighten and told him I was going to fill him up.  He told me to make sure I was deep inside him because he didn't want it to leak out.  He was going to leave it in.

I shot deep in his hole.  It was a load bigger than I have shot in a very long time.  I slowly pulled out of his ass and he swung around and cleaned my cock with his mouth.  When he was done we got out of the shower and dried off.  We climbed into bed and watched the fire in the fire place holding each other.  Then Stan turned on his side and said “Put it in me.   I want to sleep with you inside me.”  My cum was still inside him and worked as lube.  I slid into him easily and held him around his chest and buried my head into the back of his neck.  “Good night” I said to him and then realized he was already asleep. 

“I love you” and I drifted off to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment