Thursday, November 29, 2012

Grocery Store Clerk - Part 1

Grocery Store Clerk

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

 

I lived in the same neighborhood for almost 10 years now.  I’m also a creature of habit.   I do my laundry on Saturday mornings.  It would be washed and hung out to dry by 8 am.  I go grocery shopping at the same store.  Wash my car at the same car wash and mow my own lawn because I’m the only one who can do it the way I like.  

So, when a new guy started to work in the grocery store it shook me a little.  It was something out of the norm.  He was a nice young guy and I got used to him and found him to be really helpful too.  He always knew what was the freshest in whatever department I was looking in.  After months seeing each other every Saturday and talking I happened to be in the park near my house one Sunday relaxing and just getting some sun when who walks up but the grocery store boy. 



Man did he look hot standing there over me with tight, short shorts, no shirt, and sneakers.  “Hey man how's it going?  Didn't know you come here too?” I told him from time to time and invited him to sit on my blanket for a few.  He declined and then said but if you want to shoot some hoops with me I was just heading to the courts over there.  I hadn't done my workout yet for the day so I figured a little warm up wouldn't hurt. 

 

We played one on one for hours and worked up a heavy sweat.  He was so sweaty it was running down his chest and getting his shorts soaking wet.  Soon the entire front of his shorts was clinging to him and you could see the outline of what looked like a really long and fat cock.  We finally gave up when a group of kids wanted to play full court and sat down.  We talked for a while and then headed to our cars.  Wouldn’t you know it we parked next to each other at the far end of the parking lot and for the same reason.  We didn't want anyone near our cars scratching them.  We stood talking for a few more minutes but just before we were going to get in the car he said he had to pee.  Right there and then he turned his back to the park and pulled out this fire hose of a cock and pissed between the cars.  “I didn't think I would make it home” he said.

The next Sunday I purposely went to the park in hopes of meeting him.  This time he was in the same attire but going for a long distance run.  Now I usually jog on the treadmill at home every night so I figured I’ll just do it on the trails in the park today.  We walked to my car and I put on my sneakers and then took off my shirt leaving just a pair of sweats on.

Off we went and must have done the trail at least 4 times which equals about 4 miles.  When we got back to the car we were both winded and sweating like pigs.  The front of his shorts and the front of my sweats were soaked and clinging to us in sweat.  We didn't talk as long because he said he had things to do.  He had to fix his shower and definitely had to after the sweat he worked up on this run.  I told him I only lived a few miles away if he wanted to shower at my place and then go fresh to the store and work on his place.  He accepted.

When we got to my place he took his gym bag out of the trunk and said he'd shower and change into what he had in the bag.  I showed him the bathroom shower and headed to the kitchen for something cold to drink.  Didn’t take him long to shower and the next thing I knew he was standing in the doorway in just a towel.  “Wouldn’t you know it my bag has nothing but sweaty gym stuff.  I forgot to wash it after the gym the other day.”  I said “No problem.  Give me all your stuff.  I’m gonna wash my gym stuff now so we can put it together and it will be done in no time.” 



He turned and got his stuff and came back.  I put my gym stuff in with his in the washer and then decided to get brave.  ”I might as well wash this with the rest” and stripped off my sweat pants and jock and threw it in the machine standing there naked.  “Well if you want to really make a full load here was this towel for me too” and he threw it in the machine.  We both stood there naked looking at each other and then suddenly he took a step closer to me and grabbed my cock.  “So this is what you've got.  I’ve been wondering what's between those legs.  Nice.  Really nice” he said as he started to stroke it getting it hard.

Next thing I knew he lifted me up on the washer and was sucking my cock as the washer was washing our clothes and vibrating my ass and balls resting on the cover.  By the time the washer was done he had sucked a big load of cum out of my balls and was on his way to getting me hard again.  I had to push him off and tell him “Rest brother.  I wouldn’t want that jaw to lock.”  He laughed and said that will never happen. 
 
With that he picked me up off the washer like I was nothing and carried me into the living room where he set me on a chair.  Then he knelt down in front of me and I thought he was going to suck my cock more but he pulled my ass to the end of the chair and lifted my legs and spread them so he could get to my ass hole.  He dove in and ate my ass with a vengeance.  It was like his tongue had declared war on my ass the way he attacked it.  I grabbed my feet and lifted them higher to give him freer access.  He ate me for a long time before he rose up and moved in towards the chair.  His cock was as hard as a rock and leaking pre cum all over the head. 

 

He put his cock head up against my asshole and slowly applied pressure till he popped in and then stopped.  He held it there and played with my nipples till I told him “Well just don't kneel there fuck that ass.”  That’s what he was waiting for and he plunged into my ass in one swift stroke and buried his cock balls deep in me.  Then he started to fuck slowly but picked up speed rapidly.  His balls swinging back and forth slapping my ass as he fucked me.   He had some stamina man because he fucked me for a long time before I felt his cock explode in my ass.  He filled me with his warm seed before pulling out of me.  He had shot so deep inside that none leaked out before my ass closed tight.  I had his entire load inside me and it felt great.

No comments:

Post a Comment