Sunday, November 4, 2012

SKI VACATION - Part 4

SKI VACATION

Story by Larry

Part 4 of 4

We went and got cocktails and warmed up by the fire in the great room as they called it and talked with some of the other couples.  It was so relaxing I almost didn't want to leave but Stan said it was time to go back to the room.  When we got back to the room I wanted to play but he said we only had time to shower and go to dinner that he had made reservations.  I showered and dressed and off we went.  It was a wonderful dinner.

When we got back to the room I got the surprise of my life.  Stan had also arranged for someone to light candles all over the room and set out champagne and soft music.  He came up behind me and said "You like?"  I was speechless.  I turned around and kissed him softly and as I did he slowly eased me down on the bed.  When I was laying down he stood up and did a slow strip tease for me before helping me out of my clothes.  When I was naked he laid me stretched out on the bed and started at my feet making love to every inch of my body.

My nerve endings were going crazy.  I was tingling all over.  I was begging him to make love to me and suck my cock or fuck me.  He told me “All in good time.”  He rolled me over and gave me a wonderful back rub and when he got down around my ass he opened my ass cheeks to make love to my hole like he did my chest and nipples and the rest of my body.   Finally he lay me on my back again and gently raised my legs to his shoulders.  He eased his cock into my waiting hole ever so slowly.  I was begging for him to fuck me.  He told me he wanted to make sure I felt every inch of him.

I was going wild.  Finally he was inside me and he started to slowly fuck me making sure he rubbed my prostrate with each thrust.  My ass was alive.  I was begging him to fuck me and give me his load.  “Not yet.  You’re not ready yet.”  I told him I was ready when he entered me but he didn't agree.  He showed so much control I have no idea how he managed not to cum for so long but he did.  I thought my ass was going to be worn out; he fucked me for so long.  I began to mumble uncontrollably and drool out the side of my mouth.  I was out of my mind.  With that he shot his load.  “Now you’re ready” he said. 

When he was done shooting he slowly pulled out and let my legs down but just enough that he could move back and take my cock in his mouth.  I still hadn't come down from the fucking he gave me and he was sucking my cock making me nuts all over again.  He stuck his finger in my ass and found my prostrate.  The second he touched it I shot my load.  He swallowed every drop and kept my cock in his mouth for a while to make sure.
 
I couldn't help it.  I drifted off to sleep.  I was exhausted.  When I woke up Stan was just laying watching me sleep.  “Wore you out, did I?” he asked.  I said “Kind of yeah.”  He said “Good.  Let’s get some sleep now.  We have to check out early tomorrow.”  He turned his back to me and said “I want you in me again.  I want to wake up with you inside me.”   I slowly entered him and when I was all the way in I wrapped my arms around his chest and we drifted off to sleep.

In the morning Stan made me fuck him before he would let me out of bad.  “Did you think I was just going to let you get away with being in me all night and not get something out of it?  I want your load for the ride home.”  I fucked him on his stomach and soon gave him the load he was looking for.  He jumped off the bed and headed for the shower.  I packed what little had to go into the suitcase and then followed.  He had finished showering so he washed me.  Before he was done he bent over and told me give me another load for the ride.  “One, I don't think is enough.”  Who was I to say no especially since I was rock hard. 

I slid in his ass and with the water cascading over our bodies I fucked him till I gave him another load. We had to hurry cause it was check out time and we really had to get going.

We checked out of the room and I drove home.  We talked about our little ski trip and how much we enjoyed it and what we wanted to do when we went back.  We decided we were definitely going back when we had more time.  We got home, unpacked the car and Stan immediately wanted to go to bed. 

“You know the more you get the more you want” he said.  I looked at him and said ok.  I was already naked so I lay on the bed, my legs in the air. “No” he said “I want another load.”  He climbed between my legs and got me hard and then sat on my cock.  He soon milked another load out of me and then fell next to me on the bed.  “Now that's the way to end a vacation.  Good night my love” and kissed me softly and drifted off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment