Thursday, November 1, 2012

SKI VACATION - Part 1

SKI VACATION

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 4

 

I can't wait for our winter vacation.  My lover and I have decided to take a trip to an all gay ski lodge way up in the mountains.  According to the pamphlets we read on the place it is fantastic.  We made reservations for a room with a round fireplace, hot tub and terrace.  It was costing a mint, more than we usually spend on vacations but it's going to be worth it.

My lover had some things to do to get ready so I was left home to pack for the trip.  Since there was indoor pools and stuff I not only packed heavy clothes for skiing I packed swim suits for both of us. I was glad I was doing the packing cause I made a list of things for weeks so we wouldn't forget anything and I also bought some new toys for night time activity and some sexy underwear.  My lover sometimes likes when I wear sexy underwear for him.

It came to the day we were supposed to leave and Stan, my lover, was nowhere to be found.  I was furious.  Plus he had the car we were taking so I couldn't even pack the car while I waited.  He finally got home with all apologies and we packed the car quick and left.  Only thing we didn't have was skies we would rent them there.  The drive was about 5 hours but it went quick what with conversation and watching scenery we had never seen before.

When we got there I felt relaxed from the moment we parked the car.  Everything was beautiful and the staff extremely helpful. We settled in our room and I told Stan I was going to take a shower.  He told me go ahead he was just going to sit and relax.  When I came out I got the surprise of my life.  There was a fire in the fire place, candles lit all around the room, the bed turned down and Stan laying seductively on the bed in a black satin robe draped over him just the right way.   

“Welcome my friend.  I’ve been waiting for you” he said and patted the bed next to him.  I sat down not knowing what else to expect and he knelt behind me and started to kiss my neck and down my back and back up and then the other side of my neck before drawing me down onto the bed so he could kiss me softly on the lips.  He worked his way down my body and licked and sucked every inch between my neck and my knees.  I was in heaven.  He still had the robe on.

When he stood next to the bed and dropped the robe I got the biggest surprise of all.  Stan is normally a hairy man.  Well, Stan, without me knowing, went and got himself waxed and now the only hair he had was a small patch of pubic hair right above his cock.  “You like?”  I was too in shock to answer.

He started to crawl up my body licking and sucking till he was laying on top of me and kissing me softly again.  He lifted his head and looked into my eyes.   “You know how much I love you right?”  I answered him “Yes, As much as I love you.”

He reached between us and aligned our cocks next to each other and started to grind his hips against mine all the while kissing me and licking my neck and nibbling my ears.  He got me so worked up that I came just from out cocks rubbing each other.  “Now look what you've done” he said.  “I'll have to clean that up.”  He slid down and started to lick my cum off of my chest and cock.  When he was done he said “Only thing is there is still cum on me, however am I going to clean it?”  I looked at him and said “Let me.”  I stretched to sit up and lick his chest and cock and licked every last bit of cum off him.
 
“That's much better” he said.  He took my face in his hands and held it and kissed me again.  Then he pushed me gently backwards and turned me on my stomach at the same time.  I knew what was coming next and sure enough I felt his tongue lick my ass and then his hands spread my cheeks and he started to lick and suck my hole.  He knew I love it and just how to do it to drive me nuts.  He ate me for god knows how long making me beg for him to stop.  Finally he did but only to lay on top of me with his cock in my crack and hump me till I begged him to fuck me. 

He reached in-between us and guided his cock to my well spit lubed hole and slowly entered me.  Man did that feel good.  He moved so slow I was trying to push up to meet him and get him all inside me.  “In due time” he said and made me lay still.  I was whimpering and moaning and begging him to fuck me.  He whispered in my ear "You would think you liked my cock the way you’re behaving".  I cried out “Just fuck me.  I want that big cock of yours in me you stud.  Fuck me now.”  He finally started to fuck me slowly and it was wonderful.  I felt every last inch with each thrust.  I was in heaven.
 
He pulled out and had me follow him to a chair that was set near the fire place.  “Sit my dear” he said.  When I did he pulled my legs up and to the end of the chair.  He got my legs on his shoulders and told me to hold on.  He had slid his cock into me and then picked me up.  I was now suspended on his cock and holding on to his arms for dear life as he fucked me.  I bounced on his cock for a bit and then he gently set me down in the chair and continued to fuck me.

After a bit he pulled out of me and had me stand with my hands on the bricks around the fire place.  He entered me again and lay across my back and licked my ears as he fucked me and we watched the flames in the fire place.  It was intoxicating.   

“Do you want me to cum?  You have to tell me if you want me to cum.”  I looked over my shoulder and said “While on the bed.”  He pulled out of me and we went back to the bed.  I lay on my back and lifted and spread my legs wide for him.  He entered me slowly again and started to slowly, methodically, fuck me, touching on my prostrate with each thrust.  I was going nuts.  I could feel myself getting ready to cum.  I told him “Fill me with your cum.” He stated to fuck a little faster and I could feel his cock begin to swell.  I knew it would only be seconds and he would be shooting in my ass.  Then I got a surprise when I shot all over myself without even touching myself.  At the same time I felt a warm feeling in my ass.  Stan was giving me his load.

He fell on top of me sweating and breathing heavily, his cock still inside me.  It slowly went soft and slid out of my ass while he still lay on top of me, the two of us caressing each other and kissing each other.  When we could talk I said to him now that’s how I like to start our vacations.
 
He rolled off me and said “Let’s get a little rest and then go to dinner and see what the night life is like here.”  I agreed and rolled over and put my head on his now clean chest.  I would have to get used to no hair but I think I liked it.  It showed off his PECS and ABS more, and made his cock look a lot bigger, not that he wasn't big to begin with.  Stan was blessed in that department.  He had 11 inches.  It took me months to get used to being fucked by him without being in pain afterward, but anyhow we went to sleep for a while and then went to dinner, but that's another story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment