Friday, November 30, 2012

Grocery Story Clerk - Part 2

Grocery Store Clerk

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

He stood up and I let my legs down so I could sit up and took his cock in my mouth before he could say a word.  He never went soft.  When I let his cock go he said “Man that was some hot head and an even hotter ass.“  I thanked him for a compliment and told I was always willing to please.  “You'll let me fuck you again?”  I looked at his hard cock and thought no time like the present.  I stood up and walked over to the couch.  I bent over the couch holding the cushions and spread my legs so my ass was high in the air and my cock resting on the back of the couch. 

 

I didn't have to say a word and he didn't need any lube.  He used his cum inside me to lube me up and slid right in.  Since we had just finished he didn't start out slow and easy.  He started to fuck me like a freight train roaring down the tracks right from the start.  I was moaning and encouraging him right from first stroke to fuck me and fuck me harder.  Suddenly he pulled out of me and flipped me over so my back was on the couch.  My legs were in the air and he plunged right back in me.

“I want to be able to see your face as I fuck you.”  I reached up and played with his nipples and he took my cock in his hand and started to stroke me as he fucked me brutally.  I knew I was going to be sore after today but I didn't care.  His cock was so deep and fat inside me and felt so good that was all that mattered.  Next thing I knew he threw his head back and howled like a wolf as he dumped another load in my ass.  This time he just walked around to the front of the couch and squatted on my face his cock going deep in my mouth to clean him off.  His load was deep inside me mixing with the first load and I felt full and content.  Once I had cleaned off his cock he stood up and said “You know we worked up such a sweat I need another shower.” 

We went into the bathroom and got in the shower together.  He started to soap me up and it felt so good.  I turned so he could soap up my back and he noticed that his load had started to leak out of my ass.  He got right down on his knees and started to lick and suck his load out of me as the water cascaded over us.  When he briefly came up for air he told me he didn't want to waste a drop and kept on slurping in my hole till he was satisfied that he got both loads out of me.  Then he stood up and finished washing me and I washing him.

After the shower his clothes were finished in the dryer and he dressed and left saying he'd see me in the market or at the park.  The following Saturday when I was in the market he came over to me and said I need to talk to you in private.  I couldn't think of what he wanted to say but he took me in the back room and in-between stacks of crates he got on his knees and opened my pants and started to suck my cock.  He had me cumming in his mouth in minutes.  When I was finished shooting he stood and said “I needed that.  You’re all I thought about all week.  Are we on for tomorrow?”  I said “Yeah, but not at the park.  Be at my house at 1:00.”  When he got there I had towels laid out in the bathroom.   I was naked with a cock ring and ribbon and bow around my waist. 

He came in saw what I had on and laughed.  When I asked him what was so funny he pulled his sweat pants that he had on down past his cock and there he was in all his glory, long, fat, hard, cock ring on and a red bow attached to it on each side of his cock.  “Think we think alike” he said.  I looked at him and said “Well I hope so because right now I’m thinking you should take those bows off and get that cock inside my ass right now.”  He laughed and said “Then we really do think alike because I was just thinking how I can't wait to get in that hot ass.  2 minutes later my legs were in the air and his cock deep inside me and we were well on our way to another sweat soaked fuck fest afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment