Sunday, September 30, 2012

FRAT Party - Part 2

FRAT Party

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

I was done for the night.  The party was winding down.  But before I could leave I took a quick look for passed out guys.

 

I found three guys passed out with a lot of emptied beer cans.  This looked inviting.  I was wondering who had the biggest cock.  I climbed under the table and started to upzip their pants and pull out there cocks.  I went from one guy to another and examined their cock.  Only one guy responded to my touch.  His cock grew large and I just started to suck it.  I was taking his cock deep into my mouth, all the way to his pubes. He got bigger and bigger.  I was enjoying it.  

I heard a moan as his cock got big and erect.  As I sucked him, I reached over to another guy and massaged his cock with my hand.  He was dead to the world.  I left his soft cock dangling out.  When he wakes up, he will wonder what he did.    

I switch back to the guy with the hard cock and continued to suck his cock.  He responded quickly and shot his load in my mouth.  I did not swallow his cum.  Instead, I went back to the guy with the soft cock and let the cum flow out of my mouth covering his pubes, cock and balls.

I decided to leave but heard some moaning coming out of a back room.  The guy that was fucking this other guy saw me and waved me to come in.  Watching him fuck this guy was a real turn on. I pulled out my cock and he pointed to the mouth of the guy he was fucking. 

 

I pulled off my clothes and laid on the floor and I stuck my cock in front of him and he swallowed me deep and I started to face fuck him.  He had a good hold on my cock and it did not take long before I came.  The other guy came at about the same time.  I was exhausted and now ready to leave. 

I love FRAT parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment