Tuesday, September 18, 2012

What the Fuck Day - Part 1

What the Fuck Day

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

It’s Sunday and when I work up before even getting out of bed I decided it was a "what the fuck day".  Whatever I wanted to do is what I was going to do including getting dressed and right now all I wanted to do was have something to eat.  I got out of bed and went naked into the kitchen and made myself something to eat.  It felt good being naked alone in the house so that was the first order of business, not to get dressed.

I got the paper off the front stoop and my neighbor looked over and caught me.  He laughed and yelled to me "What are you doing airing that pole of yours out?"  I told him he was jealous and went back in.  I made myself another cup of coffee, went out by the pool in the sun and was having my coffee and reading the paper.  I must have dosed off because the next thing I knew my friend was standing next to me telling me no wonder he couldn't get ahold of me. 

He threw me a towel and I put it on the table.  I told him today is a ‘what the fuck day’.  I told him to do what the fuck he wanted.  “Really?” he said.  I told him yeah.  He didn't hesitate before taking his clothes off and diving in the pool.  He looked at me from the side of the pool and said what about the neighbors?  I said “They don't have to look if they don't want to see my cock.”
He laughed and got out of the pool, standing in full view of everything and everyone.  He works out 5 days a week so he was built like a god.  I swore he also hung weights on his cock it was so big.  I made his hold it out once and measured it.  From root to tip he was 14 inches.  I wish I was so big.  I was only 11 inches.  Three inches can mean a lot when fucking you know.
We sat by the pool for a while and then decided to make drinks.  I went inside and came back with two mixed drinks and some munchies.  When I went to hand him his drink he said “It's a WTF day, right?”  I said yeah.  With that he said “WTF” and took my cock in his mouth and started giving me some great head.  I almost dropped the drinks.  I finally had to tell him wait a minute and set the drinks on the table and then sat in an arm chair with my legs spread.  He got on his knees in front of me and took my cock again.  He was an expert cock sucker and had me cumming in his mouth in minutes.
Then I handed him his drink and said bottoms up.  He smiled, “You bet they will.”  I didn't catch what he meant right away but when we finished our drinks I did. He grabbed me by the waist and bent me over a chair.  “Bottoms up” he said and laughed.  With that he took his spit lubed cock and shoved it inside my ass.  I grunted but it felt good.  Good until he was about half way in.  Remember he was 14 inches.  I’m not used to that and he just kept burying his cock in my ass.  I started to tell him to stop that it hurt and he laughed telling me “Relax you are gonna love it.”  By the time he was balls deep in me I almost passed out.

He started to fuck me and I was in total pain yelling at him.  After a few minutes, the yells of pain became yells of pleasure.  He started to feel so fucking good inside me.  It was something I had never felt before.  He was hitting my prostrate with every stroke.  All of a sudden, without stroking myself I shot one of the biggest loads ever all over the chair.  He laughed and picked up speed and soon was shooting deep in me, all 14 inches deep.  I was like what are you trying to do and he laughed and said put my load so far into you that when you burp you will taste me.  With that he pulled out and sat down and said would be nice if someone cleaned my cock off.  I laughed and licked it clean for him.  When I was done I told him you know turnabout is fair play also today. 

He looked at me and said “Yeah sure.  You tell me when and my ass is yours.  It’s only fair.”  With that he lay back and started to dose off for a while.  I figured what the fuck.  I better get some rest because I planned on putting my cock ring on so I could fuck long and hard and giving him one of the longest fucks in history.

No comments:

Post a Comment