Sunday, September 2, 2012

Forced Fuck - Part 2

Forced Fuck

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2


I sat alone in the room for the longest time.  The door opened and an older guy stepped in.  He was not the guy I met in the bar.  He grabbed me by the jaw and pulled my face towards him.  He rubbed my face against his pants.  I could feel his cock pressing against his pants.

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.  “Suck it”, he demanded.  I did not like the smell of his cock.  I resisted.  He held my head with both hands and told me to take his cock in my mouth.  His cock had gone soft.  As he rested his cock in my mouth, he started to pee.  He held me so tight, I could not move.  The piss filled my mouth and overflowed down my chest. 

When he was done peeing, he told me to “Suck it.”

I did and he grew hard and big in my mouth.  After a while, he was ready to cum.  He released my head and pulled his cock out and jacked off until I shot his load on my face.   He released me and I laid there covered with cum.    He gagged me once again and started to drag me into another room.  He threw me on a mattress that was on the floor.  Another guy laid there.  He and I were wearing briefs.  His eyes looked at me and he seemed to plead for help, but I could not help.  I was in the same predicament as him.


The same older guy came in and moved my body so that I was looking at the other guy’s cock and balls as it pressed against his brief.  They were stained from him peeing in his underwear. 

He removed my gag and told me to eat his cock.  It tasted terrible and he got hard from my mouth action..  Eventually they grabbed him and chained him up.  They tore off his briefs and his rock hard cock stood there waiting for attention.

He told me to suck his cock and I did.  He came almost immediately.

I was tired and wanted to be released.  The older guy took me into another room and untied me.  I was free.  He ordered me to get on all fours which I did.  I heard the door open and close.  I turned around and saw a naked guy walk over to me.  He seemed gentle and rubbed his hands on my butt.  His tongue was inserted in my ass but he did not forced himself onto me.



I was turned on by his gentle nature.  Then I felt pain as he forced his cock into my ass.  I was not ready for this to happen. He pounded away and did not let up until he came inside of me.  When he was finished, he took me to another room and said to get dressed and leave by going through a door at the far end of the room.  He turned and left locking the door behind him.

I got dressed and left.  I was sore and tired.  In my pants pocket was a card with a phone number listed with the captions “Call if you want MORE”.  I decided to keep the card and stuffed it in my pocket.  I headed home for some much needed rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment