Sunday, September 9, 2012

Selling Used Cars - Part 2


Selling Used Cars



Story by Larry



Part 2 of 2



Business was good this morning.  Within an hour I got one hell of a blow job and fucked one of the best asses I’ve had in a very long time.  My brother came back and took one look at my face and started yelling that this is a place of business.  I told him “Well it depends on what business you want.  We do sales and I provided a service.  I didn't get paid for my services but I sold 2 cars while you were gone.”  He said “What, 2 cars?  I said “Yeah.”  He laughed.  “Leave it to you to use your cock to sell cars with.  Maybe we should just let you walk naked out front for an advertisement.”  I laughed and told him “If it sells cars, yeah.  Not a problem.





With that a guy came in the office wanting to know about a car.  We had what he was looking for so I showed it to him.  He liked it and we went in the office to write up the papers.  My brother was at his desk.  He just smiled.  The guy sat in the chair next to my desk.  I was standing getting papers ready and my cock was level with the desk.   He kept staring at it.  I moved closed to the desk and practically laid it out for him.  He kept brushing his hand against it through my pants.





My brother finally couldn't take it.  He got up, locked the door and walked over to the guy and opened his pants.  “My cock is just as big as his and I’m not circumcised” he said.  The guy didn't hesitate.  He reached in my brothers pants and took out his cock and swallowed it.  My brother just started to feed him more and more of his cock into his throat.  The guy reached for mine and I opened and dropped my pants so he could hold it.  My brother told him “He sucks cock well.  You should try it.” 





With that the guy got up and without saying a word dropped his pants and grabbed onto the arms of my desk chair.  Then he looked at us, told me “Do I have to spell it out.”  He had me sit in my chair and he went down on me putting his ass high in the air for my brother to fuck.  He didn't have to spell it out any more. My brother moved in behind him and shoved his cock balls deep in one stroke.  The guy screamed but not loud since his mouth was totally full of my cock.  As my brother fucked him he sucked me off in rhythm to the cock in his ass.  He deep throated me with each thrust.  It was going to take me a bit of time to cum since I had already cum twice.  My brother shot his load but he was able to stay hard after he came so he just kept on fucking. 





Just as I was about to cum my brother told me to hold off.  He could tell from my face I was near.  He wanted to give this guy our loads at the same time.  He increased his speed fucking the guy and slamming into his ass.  All of a sudden he told me “Shoot now man.  Here I cum.”  I started to fill the guy’s mouth with my load as my brother shot in his ass.  We came so much he couldn't take it all at either end.   My cum ran down his mouth while my brother’s cum ran out his ass and down his legs.  When we were done he just stood up and wiped his mouth on the back of his hand and pulled his pants up wiping his ass and legs with his pants.  





“Now.” he said.  “About that car, I'll take it.  Have it ready tomorrow and it's a cash deal.”  He left.  My brother and I looked at each other.   I was sitting in my chair with my cock out and he was still standing with his pants around his ankles and his cock swinging in the breeze.  We laughed and said maybe we should fuck every customer?  We had sold more cars in the course of a few hours and got laid as well, than we did all week long.  Man this was a great business, we thought of.


No comments:

Post a Comment