Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What the Fuck Day - Part 2

What the Fuck Day

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

I woke up before my friend so I took advantage of it.  I went in the house and put on a new cock ring I just bought.  It circled my balls tight pulling them down and away from my body and also circled my cock tight to keep it hard and sticking straight out from my body.  I lubed up my cock with a new lube too.  It got warmer as you fuck with it.  
I went out to the pool and he was still asleep.  It was perfect.  I pushed my cock so it would point straight down and then squatted and entered him.  He jumped but I had anticipated it and held him by his shoulders. He swung his head around as much as he could and said “Hey what are you doing I was only kidding before you know I’m a top and never get fucked.  I just looked down at him and said “I told you it is WTF day so now this is WTF.  You’re gonna get fucked.”  With that I plunged all 10" of my cock in his ass.

He yelled but knew it was no use to fight and just bit the towel on the lounge to keep from screaming more.  I started to pump in and out of him and could feel my balls sliding between his legs on it thrust.  I fucked him hard and long in this position and he finally dropped the towel and said "I give.  Fuck me all you want but let me roll over.”  I told him not to think of running away and he nodded.  When I let go he just rolled over and put his legs wide spread in the air.  He did not have to invite me twice.  I plunged back in his ass.  I fucked him with a vengeance making sure I was all the way in with each stroke.  I had to have fucked him for another 15 - 20 minutes before I felt my balls finally start to churn and get ready to cum.  I asked him where he wanted it but before he could answer I was filling his ass with my load. 

I pulled out and said turnabout is fair play and said “I cleaned your cock, now you clean mine.”  He swallowed it to the root and as he withdrew it from his throat he swirled his tongue around it and cleaned it that when he let the tip go it was clean.  He even licked my balls to make sure they were just as clean.  When he did that he realized I had a cock ring on and yelled “No wonder you took so long to cum.  It’s a miracle you came at all with that thing on.  It's so tight.”  I laughed and said “Lucky for you or actually lucky for your ass otherwise I’d still be pumping away.”  He laughed.  “Actually it wasn't so bad.  It felt pretty good.”
“Oh really” I said.  “Then I guess you won't be averse to doing it again.”  He said “What do you mean?”  I said “Look, I’m still hard.”  With that he laid back down and put his legs in the air.  “Might as well not fight” he said.  “You fuck me, we go one for one.  You fuck me now; I get to fuck you later.”  With that I got a better idea.  “Let’s call harry” I said.  “When he gets here we'll strip him and take what we want.”  Jim liked that idea so we did.  Harry said he'd be over in about 20 for a swim.

He walked in the back yard with only a thong and a towel.  It was even better.  Joe grabbed him by the elbows from behind, and I grabbed the thong and pulled it down and off him.  When he started to protest I just stuffed his thong in his mouth.  Joe told him we're horny and tired of fucking each other so we're gonna fuck you.  Now harry was straight so his eyes went wide.  He started to try and scream with the thong in his mouth and it didn't do too much good.  I went to kneel and suck his cock and he tried to kick me away.

Joe looked at me and said “It's gonna be that way I guess.”  We had prepared for that and fixed roped to the diving board making it easy to tie him down.  Minutes later he was laying on the diving board naked his arms stretched to the end by the pool and his legs to the beginning of the board.  I took some of the heating lube and rubbed it on his ass.  He squirmed all over to try and get away.  You could tell his ass crack was getting warm from the oil.  Jim walked over and without a second thought plunged his entire cock into harry.  Harry actually passed out.  I splashed water from the pool and when he came around I pulled his thong out of his mouth and sitting on the diving board shoved my cock in his mouth saying “Yell around this and no teeth now.”

Joe on the other hand had gotten into a good rhythm in Harry’s ass and was working up a good sweat.  It didn't take Joe long to shoot a hot load in Harry’s ass so when he was done we switched places.   He told me to clean his cock and get it hard while I fucked him.  We went at this for almost 2 hours switching places till harry couldn't get either of us hard before we let him go.  Boy was he pissed.  I told him I’d make it up to him.  He could fuck me any time he wanted.  He looked at us and said never and walked out.  I knew he was going to come back and sure enough about 15 minutes later, cock in hand, came through the gate and said “Joe you first.”  He fucked both of us twice before he couldn't get hard any more.  I told him to be fair i'd give it to him again.

He smiled.  You know this ass fucking is pretty good.  better than some pussy I’ve had.  With that he admitted he wanted to try it for a while and now knew and liked it.

We all ate dinner that night by the pool naked and then went skinny dipping.  After that everyone went home but by mid-week I was getting calls and by the week end a BBQ was arranged and we all ended up naked and well fucked by the end of the week end.  It was great.  See what a "WHAT THE FUCK" day can do for a person

No comments:

Post a Comment