Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hospital Stay

Hospital Stay

Story by Larry

I was in a bad accident and ended up in the hospital.  When I came to I was told where I was and that I would be there for some time due to my injuries and they asked if there were anyone they could contact.  The only one I could think of was my boss.  I have no family to speak of and none that I would need to notify.  I had very little money so I was a captive in a hospital bed with no TV, no books, no nothing.  I just laid in bed all day and night.  A few coworkers came the first day or 2 but after that I had no visitors.

I was in the hospital about a week when a male nurse started work on the night shift.  He was hotter than hot, a real man’s man and just the type I would give my left nut to have.  He would come in and take my vitals like they did at every shift and tell me I had to calm down that my heart rate was elevated.  I couldn't tell him he was the reason.
We got to talking over the next few days and he would come in after rounds and talk since he knew I had no visitors.  I loved the way he looked in his scrubs that he wore.  They were tight in the arms showing off his muscular arms and tight across his ass showing off his muscular ass as well.  God were they nice, tight, round globes.  I could close my eyes and imagine them out of his uniform.  How perfect they must look.

One night I asked to take a shower.  I was in the bed for over a week and a sponge bath was just not cutting it.  My male nurse, Oliver, came on shift and when he was taking my vitals I asked about a shower.  He said he would check with the doctor.  He came back later and said the doctor said ok as long as I had supervision which I jumped on and asked for him.  He said he would be in to take me down to the shower in a bit.  About an hour later he came in with a wheelchair and towels and razor and stuff.  He told me “Ok, it is time.  I brought a razor and stuff so you can shave too if you'd like.”  I told him he had no idea.
We got to the shower room and it was a good size, large enough to wheel the chair in and help me stand up.  He helped me undress and then turned and took his clothes off as well.  I got an instant hard on.  “I don't want to get my cloths wet but you look like you feel unsteady.”  He said as he turned on the water and stood with me under the stream of water and helped me wash.  I was in another world.  It was every man's or at least my dream, coming true.  He scrubbed me good and if I didn't know better he was paying exceptional attention to my genitals. 

I finished my shower and he turned off the water and started to dry me off.  He got to my cock and he held it a little longer than I thought needed but it still didn't dawn on me.  He got dressed and I got back in the wheel chair for him to take me back to my room.  He just put a blanket over me and didn't bother getting me dressed.  When we got back to the room he helped me in bed and then said “Ok, no more games.”  With that he bent over and took my cock in his mouth.  I inhaled deep and then asked what he was doing.  He looked at me and said “You know exactly what I’m doing.  I’m giving you exactly what you want.“  With that he took my cock in his mouth again and started to play with my ass as he sucked me off.

I was about to cum and told him so and he stopped sucking my cock.  He looked at me and said you think you can handle this and with that took my hand and held it to his cock.  He was a lot larger than I thought in the shower.  I told him I didn't know but I guess I was going to find out.  With that he stripped off his scrubs and climbed into bed with me. He whispering in my ear to roll over and next thing I knew he was between my legs and eating my ass like no one had ever eaten it before.  After a good ass eating he laid on top of me, his chest to my back and started to hump me in my ass crack.  He whispered again “Do you think you can handle this?”  I turned my head to kiss him and answered “Yes, yes I can, give it to me.”  With that he took his hand and guided his cock into my hole.

His cock head was just about inside me and I felt like he was tearing me apart.  He could feel me tense up and stopped.  I squirmed and took his cock a little further inside me.  I pushed up on my arms and told him to fuck me.  I wanted to feel him all the way inside me.  He started to push in again and put his arms under me and cupped them to hold onto my shoulders.  God he felt good.  Again I turned my head and told him “Fuck me man.  Fuck me hard.”  I loved the way he moved in and out of me and how he felt, his chest against my back.  He rocked me back and forth and shoved his cock in me deep.  Man I was in heaven.  It took some time but I felt a warm feeling in my ass and he was hissing in my ear “I'm cuming.  Take my load.”  I squeezed my ass around his cock and he groaned as the last drops of cum shot out of his cock head.

He pulled out of my ass and got a warm towel and cleaned up my ass and then sucked the rest of the cum out of me.  When he was done he stood up and said “That was just in case they decide to do an internal” and he laughed  “Besides I like the taste of my own cum, and your ass it mighty tasty too.”

By this time I was on my back but still naked.  They really don't like you’re not wearing at least a hospital gown but I didn't have one.  When I asked, he told me “Oh no.  I want to be able to have easy access to that cock of yours if I get hungry later.  Now go to sleep, get some rest.”  He woke me twice during the night and gave me a blow job to end all blow jobs.  The rest of my hospital stay was great.  Most people complain but I was serviced in more ways than one.  I got fucked at least once a night and blown at least twice a night.  Who could ask for a better way to mend broken bones in the hospital?  I can't think of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment