Friday, September 21, 2012

Down on the Farm

"DOWN ON THE FARM!"

A SHORT STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

Growing up outside of a small agricultural city in the mid-west, my preference for men was always the clean cut, corn fed farm boys!  It was all that I knew.

 

Despite the fact that we all were God-Fearing Christians, I got more than my share of action on our farm.   (Our church's Pastor instilled in us that "we could rot in hell if any of us engaged in pre-marital sex with a female!"   He never said it was wrong for the boys to play around with each other.....            SO WE DID!)

I jerked-off with the farmhands, sucked dick in the stables, traded butt-fucks in the hay loft!   The farm animals weren't the only ones who were attempting to breed!  (why should they get all of the fun?!!!)

 
Yep!  Life on the farm was great!  It was a simple time, with simple pleasures in rural America!

There wasn't much that we wouldn't do with/or to each other.  The only thing that was "taboo"  was to kiss one of your buddies.  You just didn't do that with another guy.  You could lick his butt crack, suck his cock, or fuck his ass, but...kissing was considered as absolutely disgusting!  It wasn't a "man-ly" thing to do.

 
The Summer that I turned twenty-three, my Dad suffered a back injury that limited his mobility.  I took on more responsibilities for managing the farm.

My responsibilities included supervising the day-to-day operating of our family business.  Managing the farm-hands in the fields.  Monitoring the yield from our crops.  Protecting the welfare of our live-stock and poultry.

It was a totally exhausting job!  The farm-boys that I had worked with for years, recognized my hard work and rewarded me each night outside of the bunk house!  We had a daily sexual orgy!  (It wasn't my Dad's way of managing the farm, but I kept the workers very happy!)

 

We had a camaraderie that no "city boy" could ever comprehend!  As that Summer waned into Fall, our Summer hires lined up for their bonus checks.  I bid each of them a goodbye for a handshake and a lingering kiss...

not a single guy objected!

It was the biggest profits that Summer that the farm had ever produced.  My Dad was totally impressed,  "Don't know how you got those lazy bums to work so hard this year!  Whatever you did to motivate them really worked.  By next year, I think my back will feel fine, but I want you to take total control of our hires for the season.  Do you think you can handle that?"

"No problem, Dad!  In fact, I have an idea of how to do an intensive interview of each guy!"

My Dad was totally oblivious, but I looked forward to next Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment