Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sailing the Open Seas - Part 3

Sailing the Open Sea

Story by Larry

Part 3 of 3

I heard he went on his cruise down the coast and had a great time and even met someone.  We saw each other one night in the club and he came over to me and asked if I was ever going to forgive him.  I was drunk enough and said yeah.  He introduced me to his lover who he had met on his vacation cruise.  They both looked really hot to me and I was drunk enough to flirt with both of them.  They decided they were taking me home so I wouldn't drive cause I was so drunk. 

Along the way we ended up at the marina on the boat.  They put me in the cabin on a bunk and I fell asleep.  I woke up to them one each side of me caressing my body, playing with my cock balls and ass and in general just getting me fucking horny.  I moaned and kissed Jim’s lover.  I was on my side with my back to Jim.  I started to kiss Jim’s lover all over his torso when I felt fingers in my hole.  I didn't say anything but moaned loud.  His lover took hold of me and kissed me and then told Jim “OK”.  Then he kissed me again.  I soon found out that ok mean start to fist me.  Jim worked his fingers into me slowly and then soon his entire fist.  His lover moved up so I was able to suck his cock.  Jim was fisting me and it actually felt pretty good.  I felt him move around and suddenly he was fisting me as well as sucking me off. 

It didn't take long for me to cum the way he was massaging me with his fist in my ass.  He pulled out and his lover pulled his cock out of my mouth and he moved around and started to fuck me.  Jim was still sucking my cock and now with his lovers cock in my ass I was getting hard again and soon shot another load down Jim’s throat.  We fucked and sucked each other off the rest of the night.  I was fucked in, I have no idea how many, different positions.  I was even double fucked, two cocks in my ass at one time.
We finally all fell asleep.  When we woke the sun was already up.  It was getting hot as hell.  Jim started the boat and headed out into the marina.  I panicked and he said not to worry they did it all the time now.  He went out not too far and anchored away from everyone still in sight of land.  I was sitting in a chair on the back deck.  He came over and took his cock and hit me in the face with it. I laughed and then swallowed it.  “Yeah man, you got the idea.”  I sucked him till he gave me his load and then let his cock fall out of my mouth.  His lover had sat on the deck and started to suck me off so I just leaned back and enjoyed till I shot in his mouth. 

We fucked for a few more hours before Jim headed back to shore but not before his lover had taken me down below and started to fist me.  Seems they were very much into that.  When we got back to shore his lover finally relented to take his hand out of my ass and let me get dressed.  When we got off the boat they asked me if I wanted to come to dinner.  I felt my ass and said I thought not.  I didn't know if I could handle them that soon.  Jim laughed said “Two good things came out of this boat.” 

I asked him what the hell he meant.  “Well I wouldn't have met the love of my life if I didn't have this boat and gone on vacation in it for one, and two, you wouldn't have found out how much you enjoy being fisted and fucked.  Admit it now?” he said.  “You know you like when my hand is in your ass.  After a minute or two I said to him “You know what?  I will come to dinner under one condition.  Before we eat you agree to fist me like the first time.  I want to see if I can take you to your elbow.”  Jim smiled and said “You’re on.  One elbow coming up” he said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment