Sunday, September 23, 2012

One More Beer - Part 1

ONE MORE BEER

Story by Jay


Part 1 of 2

 

“One more beer?”  Bill begged.  I knew we both had enough.  But I agreed to one more beer.  Bill and I worked together.  We would stop for a drink or two every so often.  Tonight we were drinking too much.  I liked Bill and wondered what he would look like naked. 

Bill was in no shape to drive so I offered to take him home.  Once we got at his apartment he asked “One more beer?”  Since we were at his place and he offered for me to sleep over, I agreed. I figured I might be able to get a look at him naked. 

I did not want to drive home so I told him I would sleep on the couch.  Bill staggered to the kitchen and brought two more beers.  I was wasted and so was Bill.  We drank the beer and Bill begged, “One more beer?  I said “No”.  Bill said “Alright.  Help me to my bathroom.”

 

I helped him to get to the bathroom.  We both needed to pee so we pulled out our cocks and aimed at the toilet. Bill had trouble getting his cock out of his pants.  His cock was rock hard and pointing straight up.  He finally succeeded in getting his cock and he started to pee.

 

I finished peeing and was starting to get hard.  Bill finished peeing and shook his cock to release any remaining drops of pee.  The more he shook his cock, the bigger it got.  I watched as he got hard.  His cockhead was nicely formed and the sight of it made me get hard.  His peephole started at me.  I licked my lips.  My cock was now a raging hardon.   

I lifted Bill and carried him to his bed and we both fell into his bed.  He struggled getting undressed.  I said, “Let me help.”  His shirt was easy to remove.  I unbuckled his jeans and unzipped them and pulled them off.  He had on boxers.  His cock was rock hard sticking out the fly.  Bill said, “I sleep in the nude.”  I put my fingers under the waistband and pulled his underwear off.  His cock shot straight up and slapped against his stomach.. 

I said, “Dude, you are enormous.”  Bill said, “Let me see yours.”  I undressed and my cock was not as large as his but it was respectable.  Bill said, “Let me see it up close.”  I scooted down and laid in a 69 position.  I said, “Gosh your cock is so big.  Bill said, “Shut up and suck it.”  I could feel Bill taking my cock in his mouth.  I wrapped my lips around his cockhead and then tried to deep throat Bill’s cock, but it was too large.

 
I was amazed how quick we were both sucking each other’s cock.  We were both super horny and came almost at the same time.  Bill’s load was filling my mouth quickly.  I swallowed and was able to keep his load within my mouth.  Bill was not so lucky.  My load was too much and it filled his mouth and dripped out the sides of his mouth. 

Once we were done, Bill laid in bed and murmured, “One more beer?”

I said, “No.  Now go to sleep.”

No comments:

Post a Comment