Saturday, September 15, 2012

POWER FUCK - Part 2

POWER FUCK

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

When I walked outside he was standing by the door.  “You got balls” he said.  I told him I had a lot more than that.  He took me by the arm and said “Let’s find out.”  He led me to his car and said “Get in”.  He took me to his place not too far from the club.  He just about got the door locked behind us and he told me to get on my knees and suck him off.  I did as I told.  I started to give him the best blow job I could.  Suddenly he lifted me off the floor and said “Follow me”.

We went into his bedroom where he told me to strip.  As I did he also stripped and when he was naked he turned to me.  He surveyed me up and down and he said “Pretty good.  You weren't imagining.   You got a nice cock, good set of balls, nice abs, nice round tight ass.  Pretty good!  Get on the bed on all 4's” he said.  I did as told.  I was so drunk and he was so beautiful he could have had me do almost anything.  I was on all 4's and he stood on the bed behind me.  He told me put that head down and hold those cheeks open.  I did and he spit on my hole.  Then he just lowered his cock to my hole and shoved it in with just that little bit of spit as lube.  I let go my ass and clawed the sheets and yelled. 
He told me “Shut up bitch and take my cock”.  He began to fuck me so hard and dry it was killing me.  Once he started to leak pre cum it wasn't as bad but he was hung and I hadn't been fucked much less power fucked in a while.  I was biting the sheets and clawing at them to keep from screaming.  He was slapping my ass.  I felt a warm feeling and he just froze inside me.  He had cummed. 

He pulled out and fell to the bed beside me.  I was still biting the sheets and he looked at me.  “You can lay down now.  I'm not on top of you.  I just slid down to lay on my stomach.  You’re pretty good” he told me.  “Not many guys take that kind of fucking from me.”  I told him I almost was one of them.  He laughed and said I promise the next fuck will be more enjoyable.  I looked at him and said "Next time?"  He said “Yeah.  I can go 3-4, sometimes 5 times.”  I told him “Well you know I have desires to.”

“Ahhh yes” he said. “Equal time.”  With that he turned on his back and drew his legs up so his knees were next to his head.  “Ok man.  Let’s see if you can fuck like I can.”

I got behind him and started to eat his ass with gusto.  I know he liked it from his body reactions as well as his vocal reactions.  When I thought he was lubed up enough I just knelt behind him and shoved with all my might and buried my cock in his ass so hard it hurt my groin.  Uuuuuhhhhhh was all I heard from him and all I continued to hear from him as I power fucked him from the start.  I was slamming into him with each and every thrust.  When I came I came so much it was leaking out his ass around my cock.  When I finally pulled out and he put his legs down he looked at me and said “I think we have a tie.  You fuck pretty good.”  With that he was off the bed and waving to me to follow him.  We took a shower and then didn't even dry off before he had me bent over the back of his couch in the living room and was bracing himself on the back of the couch while he entered me.  My ass was in the air and my head ended up on the edge of the cushions and I was grabbing the cushions to keep him from pushing me over.  Again he fucked me hard and long.  This time when he came he let out a slow long growl and filled my ass again.  Then he knelt down on the floor and sucked his cum out of my ass, flipped me over, pulled me up and kissed me so I could taste his cum along with my ass.
This went on all night long.  We would fuck then shower, fuck then shower. I came 3 times before he couldn't get me hard any more.  He ended up coming 5 times, 3 in my ass, and 2 down my throat.  We finally passed out and came to about 4 hours later.  He made brunch and then we got dressed.  It was Sunday so he said “Let’s go to tea.  It is my treat.”  We walked into the club and the door man fell off his stool.  I whispered to him “I told you I was gonna have him but it actually was the other way around.”  He looked at me. I then whispered “He has better stamina than me.  I fucked him 3 times but he fucked me 3 in the ass and twice in the throat.”  The door man bought all our drinks that afternoon.  It was good since I had no money but I didn't care.  Patrick was worth it.  Especially since I went back home with him and he fucked me 3 more times before I went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment