Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sailing the Open Seas - Part 1

Sailing the Open Seas

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 3

My friend Jim bought an old 40 foot boat.  It was the biggest hole in the water I ever saw and I told him so.  He worked on it for almost a year every night and all weekend.  He lived for it.  It actually didn't look bad when he was done but I was still skeptical of it.  The first time we went to go out on it we didn't even make it out of the marina and it broke down.  He finally gave up and had the engines rebuilt.

I didn't really want too but he begged me to go on what he called a quick shakedown cruise.   He wanted to see how it ran before he took his vacation.  He was going to take it down the coast about an 8 hour sail to a gay boat resort for a 3 week vacation.  I couldn't take his begging anymore and finally relented.  He already had the boat packed with supplies and was set for his vacation. He just wanted one last check.

We headed out of the marina and everyone's head was turning.  The boat actually looked better than I expected.  We got out into the ocean and were doing pretty good till suddenly the engines just shut off.  We couldn't get them restarted.  Land was nowhere in sight.  I tried my cell phone but got no reception.  He went to try the radio and found it wasn't working.  Now I was pissed.  I started yelling and screaming at him that we were stuck in the middle of nowhere. I started calling him Gilligan from Gilligan’s Island cause it pissed him off.



We ended up drifting overnight.  Early in the morning we ran aground in a cove of an island.  Jim tied the boat up to nearby trees on shore so it wouldn't float at high tide without us on it and float out to sea again.  We explored the island only to find nothing.  I started yelling again but Jim said “Let’s make the best of it and stripped naked.”  I looked at him and said “Are you crazy?”  He said he was going to be comfortable and get some sun.

Like he needed sun!  He already had soft olive skin and great muscles and beautiful eyes.  If he wasn't my friend and I saw him in a bar I’d do him right on the dance floor.  He got a blanket off the boat and laid on shore.  We ate from the supplies on the boat that day and slept on the beach since it was cooler that night, taking turns watching for some sort of rescue boat.

When it was my turn I would stare at him sleeping naked in the moon light and end up jerking off.  The next day he refused to get dressed.  He loved being naked, and it was making me so fucking horny.  I stripped and went swimming to get my cock to go soft.  When I got out of the water he was sitting on the beach jerking off and telling me I was making HIM horny.  I told him to kiss my ass.  He stood up and play fighting pinned me and kissed my ass.  “There” he said.  “I did it now what you going to do?”

“Take a piss” I told him and he peed against a tree.  We laid on the blanket and I fell asleep.  It was a big mistake.  I am extremely fair skinned and I burnt to a crisp.   Jim found some aloe plants in the underbrush and took the gel and rubbed it all over my body, especially my ass which was the worst.  The next day he put more gel on but this time was playing around with my ass hole at the same time.  I kept telling him cut it out.  I stayed pretty much in the shade that day but fell asleep again. 

I woke up to Jim holding my hard cock straight up and sitting down on it.  I started to say something and he cut me off.  “Fuck you” he said.  “I'm horny and you’re hard and I want to get fucked, so do it.”  With that he sat on my cock till my abs were against his ass.  He moved just a little so I couldn't pull out and with his ass muscles and the little movement made me horny enough to say ok and fuck him.  I fucked him hard and long figuring he'd leave me alone afterwards.  Wrong.  He only wanted more.

Finally to get away from him I spread some cushions from the boat on the bow and laid up there so he couldn't lay with me.  I fell asleep again and Jim took advantage of the situation.  He rigged ropes around the boat and then slid a slip knot around my one wrist.  I didn't wake up till he pulled it tight and had the other end of the rope wrapped around my other wrist.  The rope went through the cleats on the front of the boat holding my arms spread up over my head.  I started to twist and kick but he managed to get my ankles into ropes tied to the cleats on the sides of the boat.  I was not tied on my stomach, arms over my head and my legs spread wide open.  He reached under me and pulled my cock and balls out from under me and played with them till I was hard.
I kept yelling at him so he took the jock he had on when we left and stuffed it in my mouth telling me I was ruining his quiet moment.  Then he became a different person than I had ever known.  He started by spanking me till my ass was bright red with his hand prints.  Then he went in the boat and got some baby oil or cooking oil I don't know which and he rubbed it all over my body.  Then he walked away and left me.  I could feel the sun burning my skin but every time I tried to get lose all the rope did was get tighter and dig into my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment