Saturday, September 29, 2012

FRAT Party - Part 1

FRAT Party

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

 

I love to crash FRAT parties.  I wait until they have been drinking for a while and then enter by the back door and mingle with the guys.  I grabbed a beer and talked with some guys.  They were alert still so I decided to leave them for now.  I was looking for guys ready to pass out or already pass out.  Then I would assist them back to an empty room. 

I looked around and saw a lot of great looking guys.  I found three that were passed out at the kitchen table.  I made a mental note to check back on them later.  I went into the REC room and found one guy that was seated on the sofa and he was almost passed out.  I asked if he needed help to a bed to lay down.  He mumbled, “Yeah.”  I helped him up and we walked up to a bedroom that was upstairs.

I asked if he needed anything.  He did not reply.  I shook him and he was out cold. I unzipped his pants to check out his cock.  It was nice and hard.  It stuck out from his public hair. 

 

I slipped off his shirt. I ran my fingers through the small amount of chest hairs that he had.  I raised his arm and saw his hairy pit.  I leaned in and took a sniff.  It had a nice manly smell. 

His chest was well defined.  I ran my hands all over his chest, stopping at his nipples.  They were aroused.  I moved my hands down to his pants and unzipped them and pulled them off with one swift movement. 

His cock was harder.  I quickly took his cock in my mouth.  As I sucked, I played with his asshole.  I inserted a finger and he moaned.  I quickly undressed.  I raised his legs up and placed my cock at his ass opening.  I gave a push and felt resistance.  I shoved my cock and it entered him.  He grunted. 

I immediately started to hump him.  He was so tight but it felt great.  He moaned with each thrust.  His cock was leaking precum.  I felt myself getting ready to cum.  I did a few more thrusts and then I came.  I looked down and he was cumming also.  I slipped out of his ass and wiped my cock on his pants.  He looked good laying there with cum oozing out of his ass and a nice pool of cum on his stomach.

I grabbed my things and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment