Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Contractor - Part 2

Contractor

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

 
I told him to stay and have dinner, and gave him another beer.  I ordered Chinese food and sat drinking another beer and talking.  By the time we ate I was 3 sheets to the wind and he was out cold.  I put a sheet over him and went to bed.  In the middle of the night he was standing next to the bed.  “Hey man, got room?  It was uncomfortable out there.”  I was naked but threw the covers back for him to get in.  He slid the shorts off and got in bed and within minutes he was out cold again or so I thought.  I watched him sleep for a while and then lay next to him.  I couldn't sleep. 

Finally I turned over and pressed my chest against his back.  He didn't move.  I shifted and my cock was up against his ass.  It felt great.  He still hadn't moved.   I slid down and my face was even with the crack of his ass.  I inhaled deep and could smell his manliness.  He had a musky smell and it drove me crazy.  I licked one cheek of his ass and he didn't move.  I licked the other.  I decided he was sound asleep and decided to go for it.  I licked his ass crack. There was no response.  I did it again and again there was no response.  The third time I did it slowly and then I felt his hand on the back of my head.  “If you’re going to do that” he whispered “then spread the cheeks and get in there.  Lick my hole.”

He didn't let go of my head and I did just that. I spread his cheeks and dove in.  I had my tongue as far into his ass as I could.  When my tongue wasn't in his hole, my finger was either playing with it or inside it.   He was moaning and squirming as I did.  After a long time he let go of my head and started to roll over exposing his very large, very hard, leaking pre cum cock.  He waved it in the air and I took it as an invitation.  He moaned louder as I took it in my mouth and he said “Just what the doctor ordered a nice warm mouth.”  He began to fuck my face and I tasted his pre cum.  He soon shot off his load into my mouth and I swallowed all I could.  The rest dribbled out the side of my mouth.

“That was great man” as he rolled back over.  I lay next to him with my arm over him.  He took my hand and placed it on his ass and I took it as a cue and started to play with his hole.  His ass would move from side to side occasionally and after a while he told me “Why don't you just get down to it and fuck me.”  I said “I wasn't sure that’s what you wanted” and he smiled.  I took that as a yes and worked some lube from the nightstand into his hole.  He was fucking tight as hell. 



I lay on top of him, my chest hard against his back, my cock in his ass crack.  I began to hump his crack.  He reached behind and grabbed my cock and guided it into his ass.  I was right.  He was so tight I had to go slow or it hurt the foreskin on my cock.  I’m uncut and the skin slid back easily but his ass was still practically crushing my cock.  It took a while but I was finally all the way in.  I started to move in him slow and he looked over his shoulder.  “Fuck this slow shit man, fuck me.  I want to know a man is inside me.” 

With that I slammed my cock into him and pulled out all but the head before slamming it back in.  “Now that's the way I like it man.”  I continued to fuck him hard, with my crotch bouncing off his hard ass cheeks.  Every once in while I would slap his ass hard and tell him to tighten it up or loosen it up.  Whatever I felt like telling him.  He was grunting with each thrust.  Without warning I started to cum in his ass.  No warning at all that's how hot I was.  He squeezed his ass muscles tight and I couldn't pull out. 



When I went soft he let me pull out of him and he squeezed his ass shut again.  “Let’s go to sleep” he said.  “No sense in going home now.  By the time I get home I’ll have to come back.”  When the crew got there he was dressed in his work clothes and I in the shorten pair of worn jean shorts I could find with holes all over showing off what was inside so as to drive him crazy.  As he was going out the door to work outside he told me “You suck.”  I told him “Yeah.”  He said “No I mean you suck.  How am I going to work knowing you’re in here dressed like that.” and he laughed.  I told him “Well just think about tonight.”  He looked at me questioningly.  I said I got mine last night.  Tonight’s your turn.”  He smiled.  “Deal only tonight dinner is on me.”  Little did I know what he had in mind but I couldn't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment