Saturday, September 8, 2012

Selling Used Cars - Part 1


Selling Used Cars



Story by Larry



Part 1 of 2



My brother and I are trying to start a little used car lot.  I work sales and he works repairs and we both do prep of the cars.  One of the last cars he brought in was brought from a salvage lot.  When he finished all the repairs and got it inspected he was exhausted and asked me since I was very slow with customers to prep and clean the car.  I agreed since I was bored.  





I opened the trunk to clean it and inside I found a duffle bag.   Whoever’s car this was at one time was a kinky bastard.  The bag was full of condoms, dildos, cock rings, and any other sex toy you could think of.  Then on closer inspection I found that the inside of the car was covered in cum stains and used rubbers.   I was really starting to get disgusted but turned on at the same time.





I took off my shirt and shoes to wash the car showing off my well defined chest in the sun.  Between sweat and wetting myself with the hose my body glistened.  I have to say I looked hot.  I always go commando and as my pants got damp then molded around my long cock too.  You see I’m blessed with a little over 12".  Most times it is a curse but I wouldn't want a shorter cock for anything in the world.





I just about finished the outside of the car when a customer walked on the lot.  He was a hot looking young guy.  He was looking for some sort of sports car.  He kept staring at my cock in my pants.  He was hot so I just kept flexing my cock and making it jump in my pants teasing him.  He looked around the lot a bit and then came inside to talk to me about one of the cars.  He couldn't talk so good, stumbling on his words while staring at my cock.  I finally walked over and closed the office door and turned around to him and said "Would you like to see this?" while holding my cock in my hand.  He just shook his head yes.





I opened my pants and my cock fell out and hung towards the floor.  He walked over to me and took it in his hand and then looked at me and asked "May I?"  I told him sure.  With that he bent down and took it in his mouth.  I immediately held the back of his head and tried to force the entire cock in his throat.  He gaged and pulled off.  “Wait” he said.   He walked over and laid on his back on my desk with his head hanging over.  “Now come here” he said.  I walked across the room my cock swaying from side to side.  When I reached the desk, he took my cock in his mouth and this time swallowed it to the root.  His hands reached up and grabbed my hips and started to move me in and out of his mouth.  I quickly got the idea and started to fuck his mouth with long deep strokes.  Every stroke went all the way to my balls so they rested on his forehead.





He took his own cock out and started to jerk off.  He was moaning like crazy and his cock leaking pre cum all over him.  He shot his load all over his clothes quick.  Watching him shoot and the fantastic blow job he was giving me made me cum soon after.  He took every drop and cleaned my cock after as well.  He was so good that I gave him a discount on the car he put a deposit on.  When he left he said “Maybe we can do this again sometime.”





After he left to take care of business I went back to cleaning the car.  This must have been my lucky day.  A middle aged guy was looking at the car I was cleaning.  He wanted to see how much room was inside.  He sat in the driver’s seat and said he liked it.  Then he moved the seat all the way up and got in back.  “A lot of room” he said.  With that he laid sideways on the back seat.  Put one leg over the front seat and the other in the rear window.  Then he raised his legs and braced them on the ceiling.  “Yup this is good” he said.  I asked what he was doing.  “I need some help” he said and with that took his pants and briefs off and then put his legs back on the ceiling.  “I need to know how it is to be fucked in here.”  I started to protest and he said “Look man.  Just because you got your rocks off with that kid doesn't mean you can't give me some customer service.”  He must have seen us through the window.





I dropped my pants outside the car and got in back.  I spit on his hole and then on my cockhead and started to enter him.  With not much lube it took some effort but his ass took all 12" and probably could have taken more.  “Ok man” he said, “don't just sit there fuck me.”  He didn't have to tell me twice.  I started to pound his ass.  He must have loved it because he was panting and telling me to fuck him faster, fuck him harder, deeper, he wanted my load.  I pumped into him for a few minutes and then felt my balls tightening.  I slammed into him and shot my load deep in his ass.  So deep it didn't leak out when I pulled out.  I got out and put my pants back on and he pulled his clothes on before getting out of the car.  “I’ll take it but can't till next week.  Deposit ok till then?” he said.  I nodded and we wrote up the paperwork.  When done he shook my hand and told me “You know once it's in my name it has to be christened.  Are you available?”  I told him “I always aim to please a customer, so yeah sure.”  He smiled and left.


No comments:

Post a Comment