Sunday, September 16, 2012

Summer Camp Reunion

Summer Camp Reunion

Story by Larry

As a kid my friends and I went to summer camp. I think like most kids we experimented with skinny dipping, measuring each other’s cocks and having jack off contests. 
As we got older of course we went our separate ways and lost contact but there was one guy in the group I never forgot, Jack. He was 2 years older than me and oh man what a hunk.  Even back then I used to have wet dreams about him.
Now years later and out of school and on my own I was looking for a house to buy.   I was going through local ads to save real estate fees. I saw an ad that caught my eye and called, got the address and made arrangements to go see it.

I got there early and rang the bell. The owner answered the door in just a towel saying I caught him in the shower and to have a seat.  When he came back in the room he was in satin shorts that did not hide his growing cock.  He was drying his hair. He had slightly hairy pecs which led to a treasure trail in his shorts.

In the middle of showing me the house which he had inherited from his parents he realized who I was. “Wow man you look fucking great” he said. I turned to thank him and noticed his shorts were at full erection. He apologized and tried to adjust himself but it didn't help. 

I laughed and admitted when we were kids how hard it was for me to hide a hard on. He raised his eyebrow and I was just honest and told him I was gay. He said “Then you won't mind if I do this” and he dropped his shorts, his cock slapping his abs when it got stuck in the elastic and bent down before springing back up hard.

I looked at him and said “No.  Not like I haven't seen it before” and laughed. He looked at me and said “Well equal time.  Let's see yours.”  I hesitated but opened and dropped my pants. He was standing close enough that he grabbed it saying "Niiiiccccceeee".

With that he got on his knees and swallowed me to the root. I shave my cock, balls and crotch so I could easily see his nose flat against my abs and felt his hands trying to put my balls in his mouth with my cock.  I told him it wasn't going to work and he looked up with my cock still in his mouth. “Too fat a cock” I said. He grinned and tried again and actually got me all in his mouth but gagged.

I told him it felt good though. He sucked me a bit and then told me drop the clothes and get comfortable and tome me to follow him.

By the time I followed him I found him with lubed, legs in the air and him telling me to fuck him. He didn't have to tell me twice before I was balls deep in his ass.  All I heard was "Yeah man fuck me with that big fat cock of yours.  Stretch my hole". 

I fucked him long and hard before filling his ass with cum. He reached in his night stand a got a butt plug explaining he loved the feel of a plug and load in his ass when he walked. With that he jumped up, turned and bent to clean my cock. When he was done he said “Come on I'll show you the rest of the house.”  I watched the plug move in his ass more than look at the house 

I joked and asked if his ass went with the sale of the house. He told me there was a basement apt and if I bought the house he would take it and I could have his ass whenever I wanted.

I liked the house and after a few days called him. He was glad to hear I would take it. That night we went over and fucked to seal the deal. I got my mortgage and moved in and so far things are working out alright. I fuck him on a regular basis. Sometimes we switch and he'll fuck me.  We’ve even had a few from guys from old camp days over and had orgies.  Who fucks who? Who gets fucked by whom?  We've even done a few double fucks. Who would have known, years ago how much fun we were missing out on. I love summer camp reunions.

No comments:

Post a Comment