Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sailing the Open Seas - Part 2

Sailing the Open Seas

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 3

Jim came back hours later and took out the jock.  “Well now what do we have here?” he said.  “It looks like a nice piece of ass.”  I told him to fuck off he wasn't getting inside me he knew I was strictly a top.  He told me I really wasn't in a position to argue.  He didn't fuck me right away though.  He took a short handled ore from inside the cabin and oiled it up.  Next thing I knew he was shoving it in my ass.  I screamed and he put the jock back in my mouth.  Then he told me he was leaving the ore there till he felt it was time to take it out.  Unfortunately that time was the next morning.  I laid on the front of the boat tied and the ore in my ass all night.

In the morning he pulled the ore out and said let’s see how your ass is now.  With that he took the jock out of my mouth again but shoved 2 fingers in my ass and started moving them around.  I tried to move away from him but it didn't work.  He then worked in 3, then 4, then all 5 fingers in my ass.  I was screaming at him to stop that it hurt. 

“Oh I’m not finished yet” he said and with that he pushed a little harder and I felt his hand pop into my ass.  He was now in me to his wrist.  He kept moving his fingers and turning his hand and pushing in a little and pulling out.  Eventually he had his arm in me almost to his elbow.  I was in so much pain I passed out.  He kept slapping my face to bring me around while he continued to fist me.  This went on for some time.  He finally pulled his arm out of me but replaced it with his hard cock right away.  He fucked me hard and fast.  So hard I thought he was going to push me through the deck of the boat.  When he came he buried his cock deep in me and didn't pull out till I had his full load.   When he pulled out I thought he was through but no he wasn't.  He put the ore back in my ass to hold his load and went for a swim.


When he came back he fisted me again only this time only as far as his wrist.  After fisting me for a long time or at least it seemed a long time he pulled his hand out and fucked me with his cock again giving me not one but two more loads.   He didn't plug my ass with the ore again but let his loads leak out of my ass.  He spread more oil all over my body and left me in the sun.  I was baking with the oil and cum drying between my legs.  I swore I would get him back if I ever got loose.

He finally let me loose the next day but I was so sore from being in the same position and burnt from being in the sun with all that oil on me that I couldn't do anything.  I just slept on the beach.  By a small miracle the next day a passing sailboat saw our boat on the beach and called the coast guard.  When they found us they pulled the boat off the beach and towed us to the marina.  They had to separate me and Jim a few times because I was trying to beat him and throw him overboard.  I still kept calling him Gilligan and the coast guard guys were laughing at us.  We didn't talk for months. 

1 comment:

  1. Kind of a weird and disturbing story. Not your usual stuff, Jay.

    mb

    ReplyDelete