Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dog, gone it - Part 1

"Dog, gone it!"

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

Part 1 of 2

One of my gay buddies just told me a hot story that was all about what happened when he lost his phone in the park.  (I will spare you the details and just say that he hooked up with a guy for some really hot gay sex!)

SHIT!!!  Nothing cool like that ever happens to me!  Every time I go to that park, I just go home really frustrated, and with just a sunburn! 

I've watched how other guys hook-up! I've seen what they do and where they do it.  

I'm not a t-room queen and wasn't about to stake out the men's-room for sex.  Besides, they are filthy and the smell is usually enough to knock a buzzard off of a shit-wagon!   I'd rather take a piss behind a tree than enter a bathroom stall in the park.

That doesn't mean that on occasion, when I was desperate that I haven't plugged my nose for a little "glory-hole" action in one of the stalls!



I've seen the guys who wander into the woods that surrounded a portion of the park.   I've spied on some of these guys from behind some of the trees.  A few of them are so intimidating that I would never approach them.  (They had giant dicks and humongous muscular physics.)  However, I've got to say that it was a lot of fun just to watch them in the woods.  I had ample jack-off fantasies when I laid in my bed each night.

I had almost abandoned the idea of going back to the park, but decided to give it one more shot.  I had barely walked about a few hundred yards from the parking lot, when I saw the cutest little puppy sitting dejected on the wooden path.

 
His owner was nowhere in sight.  The little devil squirmed all over the place as I picked him up and he licked the entire surface of my face with his little tongue.  He was absolutely too cute for words, and I was sure that his owner would be somewhere in the park and very desperate to find him.

He had a collar, but since I didn't have the benefit of a leach, I held him in my arms as we searched for his owner.  On his collar was a dog tag.  The dog's name was Toby!  There was a phone number on the tag.  No answer when I tried to call. 

The guys in the bathroom scattered and ran out the door when I announced "Hey guys, stop what you are doing!"  I only wanted to get their attention to see if someone owned the dog.   It was probably a bad choice of words and they thought I was the police. 

I didn't have much more luck in the woods.  I walked along the trails and encountered a lot of guys who were primed and ready for sex, but I was on a mission to find Toby's owner.  No one wanted to claim ownership of the dog.

 

I ran upon two guys that were busy with oral sex.  I held up the dog and they ignored me.  The guy that was standing started to grunt as he came.  The other guy swallowed the load and then they both looked at me.  I said, “Dog? Yours?”  They both turned and left.   

No comments:

Post a Comment