Friday, September 28, 2012

Dog, gone it - Part 2

"Dog, gone it!"

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN and JAY

Part 2 of 2

 

I decided to give it one more try.  I ran into a guy sitting on his towel.  He had his clothes on but one ball was hanging outside his shorts.  He spread his legs to make sure I saw it.  I asked if he lost of dog.  He shook his head ‘NO’.   He asked if I wanted to join him.  Although I was on a mission to find the owner of the dog, I decided to stay a while. 

I sat on the ground and was just staring at his one ball.  He reached down and pulled his cock and his other ball out.  He was rock hard and I could not resist.  I held the dog in one hand as I reached over and grabbed his cock with my other hand.  He was all primed to cum.  It took just a couple strokes and then he unloaded, shooting his load off to the side and depositing it on the ground.  I stood and continued my mission to find Toby’s owner.

 

I walked down the trail and came upon two guys fucking.  I held the dog up and they both looked at me and then ignored me.  They fucked as I watched.  They seem to enjoy the attention.  The one guy even smiled at me as he rammed his cock deep into the other guy’s ass.  The other guy was stroking his cock and I had front row seats to all the action. 

As the other guy screamed that he was cumming, the other guy stroked faster and came at the same time.  His load was big and it shot far before landing on the ground.  I turned and continued my mission. 

I decided to try the phone number one more time.  This time a guy answered.  He was glad that I found the dog.  Toby had run off from his place.  He was not far from the park, so I told him I would drop off Toby.

 

As I drove up his driveway, I was surprised to see him.  He was cute and I felt my cock getting hard as I watched him stand them holding two other dogs.   He placed the two dogs on the ground and reached out to take Toby from my arms.

They were both happy to see each other.  He placed Toby on the ground to play with the other two dogs.  He hugged me and said “Thanks.  I owe you big time for finding and returning Toby.”  He held me for the longest time.  “Come inside.” 

 

We sat on the couch.  “You deserve a reward.”  I knew what I wanted but was surprised when he started to undress me and we sat there naked.  He reached for my cock.  I followed his lead, and grabbed his cock.  His mouth quickly started sucking my cock.  I returned the favor and started to suck his cock.  We both came quickly.

After a while, I got up to go.  Toby came up to me.  I held the dog and said, “I am going to miss you.”  Toby’s owner said, “You can always come over to play?”  I did not know if he meant with Toby or with him.   I smiled as he hugged me once again.  I notice his cock was hard and erect.  I think I knew my answer to his question.         

No comments:

Post a Comment