Monday, September 24, 2012

One More Beer - Part 2

One More Beer

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

 

I was the first to wake up.  Bill was out cold.  I had my arms around Bill’s chest.  He was laying on his back and I was able to see him in the morning light.   His chest was nicely formed.  I moved my hand around his chest and felt around his nipples.  They were nice and hard.  I moved down and bumped against the tip of his cock.  It was hard and erect.

I took a good look at his cock and was fascinated by it size and shape.  It had the biggest mushroom head.  It was larger than last night.

Looking at it made me want it in my ass.  Bill slowly awoke.  He murmured, “I am so horny.  I need some ass.”   

 

I rolled over onto my stomach.  I felt his hand grab my ass.  He rolled over on top of me.  He tried inserting his cock and it was met with resistance.  He scooted down and spread my cheeks and spit into my hole.  Then he inserted his tongue.  He dug deep and I was loving every inch of his tongue as it probed my ass.

Then I felt his cockhead press against my ass.  I held my breath as his cockhead popped into my ass.  He started to hump me.  He increased his speed and finally let out a grunt and unloaded in my ass.
 
 

He rolled over and was sound asleep in a matter of seconds.

After a while he woke up and said “I dreamt I had the best ass.  It was great.  Let’s have one more beer.” 

I smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment