Friday, September 14, 2012

POWER FUCK - Part 1

POWER FUCK

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

I was just laying around the house when my friend Nick called and said we should go for drinks.  Since I was doing nothing and he offered to pay I jumped in the shower and got ready.   When Nick got to my place I was just putting on my shorts so I opened the door and told him to come in for a minute.  He took one look at me and asked if I was living at the gym.  “I know we haven't seen each other in a couple of months but shit man you’re getting really built.”  I just laughed and went in the bedroom and finished dressing.  I grabbed some money just in case and we left.  

We got to the bar and sat having drinks and doing shots.  We were feeling no pain when another of our friends Danny walked in.  We ordered him a drink and he sat down with us and proceeded to try and catch up.  About an hour later I said I needed something to eat so we left and went to the diner.  While there we decided to go to a club down the road and hang out for the night.

When we walked in it was dead so we had our pick of where to sit.  I chose to sit right by the door so I could survey the meat as it came in.  As the night wore on I saw some interesting stuff come in the door.  Nick was getting antsy to go home saying he was tired.  I was about to tell him “Let’s leave” when the most handsome man I had ever seen walked in the door.  I had never seen him in this club before and we used to hang here pretty regular.  The door man was a friend of ours and said his name was Patrick.  He would come in, dance, drink and go home, ALONE.

I told the door man I was going to change that and he laughed.  I turned to Nick and told him if he wanted to go home that I would find my own way home.  Danny said “Good” and took Nick by the arm and said “Drive me home.  I don't have any more money.”  Nick agreed and they left.  I stood leaning against a pole near Patrick and just kept eyeing him up and down.  The door man walked over and said if I stared any more I could stare his clothes right off.  I told him that was the idea.

Patrick headed for the bathroom and I followed right behind.  I stood at the urinal next to him and made no bones about staring at his cock.  He looked over at me and I just blurted out “Nice cock, I’d love to suck it sometime.”  He just laughed and walked out.  I finished pissing and went back to the dance floor.  Patrick was dancing by himself in the corner so I walked over and started dancing in front of him.  He asked if he could help me.  I said “Yeah, drive me to your place and let me suck you off.”  He said “I don't think so” and walked away.  I followed him towards the bar, grabbed the waiter and bought him a drink.  He came back over to me by the dance floor and thanked me.  “You’re a persistent little fucker” he said.  I told him yes so he might as well give up now.  He downed his drink and looked at me.  “You know what I just happen to be in the mood for a blow job” and opened his pants.  “You want it do it.”  I was drunk enough that I got on my knees right there by the dance floor, reached in his pants and took out his cock and swallowed it.  He stood watching but when he saw someone coming over he shoved his cock back in his pants and walked out.  I was asked to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment