Friday, September 7, 2012

BLUE EYES

"BLUE EYES"

A ROMANTIC SHORT STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN


The first thing that I always notice (whether it is on a man or an animal) is the eyes!  I've always considered that "eyes" are the windows to the soul.  I don't claim to be psychic, but I can tell more about a person's character from his eyes than I can from his resume.

I like all kinds of men, but I have always had an affinity for guys with blue eyes!  Mind you, I have shared my bed and body with plenty of guys with brown, green or hazel eyes, but blue is my preference.

I am sharing this with you because you need to know how I met my current lover...

One of my old buddies had finally decided to tie the knot with his High School sweetheart.  (I think he "knocked her up" and they were forced to marry!)  I agreed to serve as his best man.  It was a modest ceremony followed by a small reception.

I knew most of Ed's family, but there was one amazing looking guy in the room who was unfamiliar to me.  He seemed to be a loner who kept to himself.  It was his eye's that caught my attention! 


I couldn't recall ever seeing eyes that color of blue on any other man.  He was beautiful, yet I read a sadness emanating from him.  I corralled Ed to ask about this gorgeous stranger.

I learned that his name was "Ross", one of his distant cousins.  Ed told me, "I've always felt sorry for Ross.  He was born totally deaf.  It seems to have stigmatized him over the years and has made him really introverted."
Co-incidentally, I had learned sign language at a very early age so that I could communicate with a friend who was hearing impaired.

As I crossed the room, our eyes met and I thought I detected a small smile.  I introduced myself by signing to him.  He let me know that he could read lips.  One of the first things that he signed to me was:  "You are a very handsome man!"  (I did look very dashing in a tuxedo!)

Ross seemed to come out of his shell now that he had someone to communicate with.  Those blue eyes absolutely sparkled as he signed to me.  Long after everyone had cleared out of the hall, the two of us still sat there "talking" to each other.

When I finally told him, "I think it is time to go!"  he lost his smile momentarily until I added, "Do you want to come home with me?"

Ross took my hand and we walked out to my car.

I was still living at home with my folks, but I had my own private space in one of the wings of the house.  I went to the kitchen to make us drinks and returned to find Ross totally naked in my room.


We made love that night!  It wasn't just another of my sexual encounters.  There was an intensity and a real connection that transcended two guys who were just tricking for a one-night stand.

Our love making far exceeded just "casual sex".  It was sensual and erotic way beyond my wildest expectations.  I never knew it could be like this with another man.

Waking in the morning alone in my bed, I thought it had been just a wonderful dream.  I walked into my bathroom to find Ross under the shower.


He signed to me, "I guess you probably want me to leave now."

I said, "That's up to you.  As far as I am concerned, you can stay with me forever!"

Two years' later, I am still with my blue eyed lover!

1 comment:

  1. Great Story Catman.

    I look forward to hearing more about Ross.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete