Monday, October 1, 2012

Pretty Man - Part 1


Pretty Man

 

Story by Larry

 

Part 1 of 4

 

I feel like a male version of pretty woman.  I work the streets.  Being young, right out of high school and alone there wasn't much else for me.  Let me start at the beginning.  All through high school I dated this girl but never too long and was always considered the perfect gentleman because I didn't try anything.  Little did they know I didn't try anything because I knew I was into cock and not pussy. It wasn’t really fair but I was using them as a smoke screen so no one would know I was gay.

My parents went away for a long week end leaving me home alone.  The first night I did nothing but watch TV.  The next night though I got on the computer and went onto one of those gay sites where you can find almost anything and talked with a few guys.  I finally invited one of the guys I was talking to over.  He was a few years older, maybe 2 or 3 and he knew the situation.  He was going to be my first gay sexual experience, actually my first experience totally. He spent the night.  The next morning we sat around naked having breakfast and then more sex. 

That’s when it happened.  We were in my room in the middle of fucking.  He had fucked me last night but I was unsure if I liked it or not.  He was very gentle.  Anyhow here I am on my back with my legs up in the air and him with his cock buried in my ass when my parents walked into my room.  They had come home early.  We scrambled to get out of bed but the damage was already done.  He left quickly and by quickly I mean his pants in hand running down the street his cock and balls bouncing.

Me on the other hand ended up listening to an all-day tirade from my parents which ended up in my mom packing whatever clothes she grabbed into a large duffel bag and all the money I had in my room and my father throwing it and me out the front door bodily onto the lawn and screaming to never come back.  I was dead to him he never had a son, and he slammed the door.

With no real place to go I headed for the bus station.  I figured I could hang there for a while until I figured out what to do.  I counted my money and had about 500 bucks, not much to start out with.  I figured I’d have a better chance in the city so got on a bus and off I went.  When I got there I got an efficiency room for a few days till I could figure things out.  Of course it wasn't in the good section of town.  That very night I was outside walking down the street when someone walked up to me and offered me, the pretty boy, $50 to blow him. 
 
I don't know what came over me but next thing I was in an alley on my knees and blowing some stranger.  He popped his load, paid me, and off he went.  It happened again not more than an hour later.  I made $100 with my mouth real fast.  Then I realized I was walking through what I found out was called ‘Hookers Row’, where all the prostitutes walked the streets and made their money. I started to make a few bucks at night giving blow jobs here and there while looking for work during the day.  Blow jobs were easier to find, just stand at the curb for a few minutes.
 
After a while I graduated so to speak when I found out where I was staying was filled with "working men".  My first trick was a rough fuck.  When we got in the room he slapped me.  I fell to the floor. He bound my hands together and then ripped my pants off and proceeded to fuck me dry.  I didn't dare scream because I found out one of the guys got thrown out for a customer getting too rough.  I took it and didn't like it, especially when he dumped his load in my ass.  He pulled out, pulled up his pants and left.  At least he left the money.  I had to get up with my hands still bound and it took a while but finally got loose.

I went downstairs and stood waiting for my next trick.  I have to say I didn't have trouble getting customers.  I was 18, had been very athletic in school and showed off a great body because of it. In the warm weather my "uniform" was a pair of shorts cut way too short and nothing else.  I found the more I showed the more I made.  I started to get some regulars.  Most liked to get fucked. There wasn't too many of the guys at all that could boast they had a 13 inch cock.  I am hung I have to say that and being only 18 I’m also as they say full of cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment