Saturday, October 20, 2012

Our Dorm Room Arrangement - Part 3

"OUR DORM ROOM ARRANGEMENT" 

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

Part 3 of 3

 

I can't tell you how fortunate I felt to have a dorm roommate like Pete!  The friendship we developed was absolutely extraordinary!  Even though, he was ubber STRAIGHT and I was GAY, we forged a bond and a relationship that I was sure would last well past that first college year.

(Oh Shit!  Wasn't that a nice fancy speech! The truth was, the only think I cared about was getting an opportunity to have sex with him!)

Despite the difference in our sexual preference, we had a great deal in common.  We both were fitness fanatics.  We had friendly fights about out favorite pro sports teams that were rivals.  We both were committed to making the most of our educational experience on campus to succeed.  Most of all, I felt that we shared the same curiosity about experiencing all of the possibilities that inter-personal relationships had to offer.  It was a BROMANCE!

It was late in November, when the winter weather would become an issue!  A storm front came through with blizzard conditions.  The temperature dropped to sub-zero readings.  In the middle of the night, our power went out and the dorm became frigidly cold.

 
 
Pete and I were shivering in our beds.  He said, "There's only one sollution!  I'll throw my comforter over the top of yours and crawl in with you.  We can keep each other warm!"

I wasn't about to object!  We snuggled together.  Pete's naked body was pressed up against mine.  Our combined body heat kept us warm enough that we both drifted off to sleep.

 

By the morning, the electric and heat had been restored, but Pete remained there in close contact with me in my small twin-sized bed.  We were laying together with my regular morning erection pressed against his backside.  Pete pressed himself against me and I pressed against him.

What happened in the next few minutes was a bit of a blur!  I kissed Pete on his neck and he turned his head to kiss me on my mouth.  He rolled over to me and suddenly we were in each other's arms.  The next thing I knew we had worked ourselves into a position where we were sucking each other's hard dicks.

 

I finally had his cock in my mouth!   Surprisingly, he was displaying some great oral skills for a little straight boy!   We both worked each other until he emptied a mouthfull of a massive load in my mouth!  While he continued to work on me, I elected to pull out and shoot on his neck and chest.

We laid there together for several minutes, until Pete got up to grab a towel to clean himself  Finally, he spoke:  "That was real kind of cool!  I always wondered why Vicky liked to suck my dick, now I know. That was the first time I ever had a dick in my mouth.  Actually, I didn't hate it!   It really felt better than her while you were blowing me, and it was the first time that I ever got to finish in someone's mouth!"

I just smiled!  I was pretty confident that this wouldn't be a one-time experience.  "Hey Pete, just let me know the next time you are horny!  After-all, that's what friends are for!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment