Friday, October 12, 2012

THE SPY CAM - Part 2

"THE SPY CAM" 

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

Part 2 of 2

 

While I waited for Kyle to return the tape to me, I plotted how to deal with Kevin.  The evidence was clearly recorded by the spy cameras, Kevin had stolen beer and wine from my apartment.

I could almost forgive him since he had provided me with spy camera footage of him, getting naked and jerking off in my apartment. WOW! What a hunk!!!

 

Finally, I figured out how to use the information I had gathered against Kevin.  I called my landlord, "You need to get your maintenance man over here right now!  There's a little problem that only he can take care of!"    (I hung up before he could ask me any questions.)

Twenty minutes later, Kevin was knocking on my door!  I answered by wearing just an old used jock-strap and a ratty looking bath robe!  Kevin tried to act very casual when he asked, "Okay, so what seems to be the problem?"

"I need you in here!  You really have to see this!"  I led the way to my computer and I started the disc to play on my screen.  His face turned red as he watched himself taking the beer from my refrigerator.

I didn't wait for an explanation, as I let the disc continue to play.  His face turned from red to a pale white!  On the screen, he was naked and jerking off in my apartment!  There was even footage of him cleaning up in my shower.

 

While he was focused on watching himself on the screen, I stood behind him and slipped off my jock and bathrobe!  When my computer screen went to black, he turned to see me naked and stroking my hard cock.

I laughed in his face, "As I see it, I could show that disc to my landlord and you will probably loose your job."

He stared at me for a minute, "Um...maybe I know a way to make it up to you."

(This was all working out just as I had planned!)

 He took a few moments to consider his options before he dropped his pants.  Obviously, he was turned on by watching his image on my computer, because he was totally erect.

I started to approach him but he stopped me.  "Look, I'll replace all of the beer I took!  I promise that I will!   I'm really sorry that I did that.  I don't know why I  jerked-off here!   I guess I was just horny!  Karen is pregnant again!"

"Hey, I'm really straight!  I've got a wife and two kids with another on the way.  Times have been tough lately, and I can't afford to loose this job!  I guess, I can submit to whatever you want.  Years ago, I did some of that gay stuff back when I was in High School, but I haven't done it since then."

I said, "Glad to hear that you learned how to do something useful in High School!  Let's take this to my bed."  I led the way.

 

We started out slowly by just laying there and jerking each other.   Then we traded blow-jobs!  Kevin was surprisingly good at sucking cock.  We moved to a 69 position to finish each other off. 

(I would have preferred that we had fucked, but I figured that if I played my cards right, maybe that would happen the next time I got him in my bed!)

Kevin dressed and left.  I laid in my bed and just smiled.   Sucking off my straight maintenance man was just another thing that I could check off of my "bucket list"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment