Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Holloween Time


Holloween Time
 
Story by Jay

 

I love Holloween.  It is a fun holiday.  I enoying getting dressed up in costumes and have my annual party.

 

I start by picking up a pumpkin.  I go to a local farm because of the great atmosphere at this time of year.  When they see me coming, they send Billy out to wait on me.  He will strip naked and laid on all the pumpkins while I select the one I like. 
 
It is fun to pick out the right pumpkin.  Billy will play with his cock and get it all hard.  The price of the pumpkin includes a taste of his erect cock.  He has such a nice cock just right for sucking.  I enjoy sucking on his cock and playing with his balls.  He cums in big gobs of sweet tasting cum.  I enjoy getting a mouthful. 

 

Next I take the pumpkin inside to Randy.  He is an expert carver.  It does not take long to curse it to your specifications. 



Part of the price of the pumpkin you select includes a fuck with Randy of his 'fuckin pumpkin'.  It has a nice holes so that I and Randy fuck until we cum.  Then I get to take it home cum and all.

 

I enjoy getting ready for my annual Holloween party.  When my guest arrive, they can take their turn at the Holloween glory hole.  Admissing include a few goods sucks on the cock sticking out of the hole.  In case you are wondering, it is my cock getting all the attention.

 

I get to judge the costumes and award the grade price.  Running up this year was the wolfman.  It was Bill with mask on and naked showing all his great tattoos. 


 

Second place was the dynamic duo of Batman and Robin.  They costumes were awesome and they showed why they were called the dynamic duo. 



They took turns sucking each other off. 

 

The winner was Brad.  He came as the doll Ken in a Barbie package.  The prize was a night of passionate sex with me.  Brad was a sure winner since he is my boyfriend. 

 

Brad makes a cute Ken doll.  He looks like Ken except in one area.  Pull down those shorts and see the biggest cock in town.   

He loves when I suck on it and get his all hard so that when he fuck me, I moan in pleasure.  Well have a great Holloween.  And hope you get a Ken doll of your own.

1 comment: