Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween Prank - Part 1

"THE ULTIMATE HALLOWEEN PRANK"

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

Part 1 of 4

 
I can't think of a more fascinating place on earth than New Orleans.  The city is steeped in history, it drips with "southern charm", and is legendary for its pirate and voodoo past.  "NAWLINS" is famous for its food, the music, architecture, cemeteries, dirty politics, the "French Quarter" and the traditions.  Not the least of which is, Mardi Gras, The Jazz and Heritage Festival, "Southern Decadence"  and Halloween!
 
During the 13 long years that I lived in the "Crescent City", I think the one thing that I really appreciated was the camaraderie within the large gay community.  I rented an apartment in a historical old building on Esplanade Ave. which is on the fringe of the French Quarter.  It became the 'staging' place for my buddies to meet before venturing out for the night.  This was pre-Katrina and there were 18 gay bars in the Quarter, something to appeal to anyone's tastes or interests.

It was extremely easy to make friends and I had many.   Jay, Sebastion, Andrew, and Luke were my best buds!  New Orleans is a very decadent town.  Yes, at some point I had sex with all of them.  (Except Luke)  They weren't "husband Material", but we remained as friends and fuck buddies.. ( I think the three of them may have paired off at different times for a little sexual fun too!)

 

Jay was a computer geek and the graphic special effects manager for one of our local television channels.  Sebastian was the "Managing Director" of a local professional theatre company.  Andrew owned his own party planning business.  I was a struggling writer/reporter for our local newspaper. 

Of the five of us, Luke was the biggest flake!  He was a slacker who could never hold down a steady job.  He constantly was hitting us up for loans and when he got evicted from his apartment, I let him stay with me.  Instead of being grateful, He drove me crazy with his practical jokes and pranks.  I wasn't his only victim.

Despite all of his shortcomings, Luke was the hottest guy I knew and he drove me crazy with desire.  He knew it too and took advantage of my crush.  Luke was a huge "cock-tease", an exhibitionist who constantly strutted around my apartment totally nude.

 

The other guys felt the same way about Luke.  Whenever we were together, we would commiserate about our frustrations with him. 

One afternoon in early September, the five of us headed to the mall to pick up a few things.  It was a really hot muggy day and Luke suggested that we swing by his Grandmother's house for a dip in her pool.  He assured us that she was away from her house.  We all stripped down and headed outdoors while Luke searched for towels.  You can imagine our embarrassment to discover 8 elderly women playing canasta at tables by the pool.  It was another of Luke's sick jokes!

The four of us snatched up our clothes and headed home.  We left Luke who was laughing hysterically to find his own way home.  In the car we made a pact to get our revenge.  It would be the prank to end all pranks, and we would pull it off on Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment