Thursday, October 18, 2012

Our Dorm Room Arrangement - Part 1

"OUR DORM ROOM ARRANGEMENT"

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

Part 1 of 3

 

Wow!  My college roommate was fucking hot!   We both arrived at the dorm at the same time.  His name was Peter Barrington from Madison, Wisconsin.  It was probably too much to wish for, but I hoped he might be gay.

We spent most of the afternoon unpacking and settling in to our microscopically small room.  I thought, it's a good thing that we seemed to be hitting it off, since we would be living in tight quarters all year.

I was disappointed when he hung up a picture of his girlfriend from back in Madison.  Vicky was a very lucky girl to have snared a hunk like Pete.  When he asked if I had a girl, I thought it was only fair to tell him I was gay.  He just said, "That's cool!"

Once we had the room organized, we went out to eat dinner.  Returning to our dorm, just to hang out and watch some TV, Pete pulled off his t-shirt and jeans.  He looked really awesome in his white jockey shorts.

 

I couldn't help but notice his awesome physique or the bulge in his underwear.   It was a little warm in our room, so I stripped down too.  I thought it was odd, that Pete made mention of my designer bikini briefs.

I guess it's true, that even straight dudes check out other guys!  I've always been sort of an exhibitionist, so I didn't mind at all.   At bedtime, an issue arose that Pete decided to address.

"Back home, I've always shared a bedroom with my brother.  I like to sleep in the nude and he didn't mind, but are you going to be comfortable with that?"

I laughed, "No problem!  I sleep naked too!  Of course, there's always the possibility that we're going to wake up with some morning wood."

Pete said, "It happens to me every morning.  Shit, I saw my brother's hard-on just about every day, and he saw mine.  Erections happen, even with most of my friends.  You may be the gay guy, but I'll bet I've seen more boners than you have."

"You're probably right Pete, because I haven't been with a lot of guys and I didn't grow up with brothers.  In fact, this is the first time that I've ever shared a room, but there's no reason why this should be awkward."

At that point, we both dropped our underwear.  (Damn!  Pete was really well hung!)  He turned out the lights and we crawled into our separate beds.

Laying in the dark, I was shocked to hear him say, "Dude, you've got a big dick!  Just like me!"

As he started to snore, I laid there thinking, Gee, I wonder what will happen in the morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment