Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pretty Man - Part 4


Pretty Man

Story by Larry

Part 4 of 4



I wasn't used to walking with something in my ass much less something as large as these so it was difficult.  In the bedroom, Jerry was already naked on the bed.  “Get on each side” he said.  Once on the bed he told me to suck him off.  I gave him a blow job to end all blow jobs but he slapped me when I was done.  “You used your teeth, don't do that again.  Spike, suck me off. “He had to work hard to get him hard again after I blew him but he did and took a load down his throat.  “Now,” he said “get in a 69 position” as he got off the bed.  When we were he told us “Now put your arms around each other.”  As we did he handcuffed us to our arms were around each other but couldn't pull them back if we wanted.  Then he said “Ok, now take each other’s cock in your mouth.” 
 
I figured he was going to make us blow each other so I did.  So did spike.  “Now go to sleep.  Don’t let that cock out of your mouth till I wake you in the morning.  You will sleep with it in your mouth all night or get beat.”  Then he lay down beside us and went to sleep himself.  I was now afraid to let go of his cock so I didn't sleep at all.  I don't think he slept either.  Around morning both of us started to get hard.  I knew exactly what was happening.  We were getting piss hardons.  Jerry woke up and went in the bathroom.  When he came out he looked down at us.  “Ahhhhh I see.  Someone has to piss.   Well go ahead.  Piss in each other’s throats.  I don't want those cocks dropped and I don't want the sheets wet.”  I tried to hold back but ended up pissing in Spikes throat when he pissed in mine.  I thought it would never stop.  Spikes piss tasted salty.  I wondered how mine tasted to him.

Jerry left us the way we were saying “Now remember don't drop those cocks.  He came back hours later after we scared the hell out of housekeeping when they came in and saw how we were on the bed.  Spike had to piss again and let it loose in my throat.  I didn't expect it and almost let some drip on the sheets. I was afraid to get beat.

Jerry came in and unlocked the cuffs. “Drop the cocks” he said.  Once free he said “Go clean yourselves up.”  While in the shower Spike told me Jerry gets like this about twice a year.  Usually with someone off the street for a night and that’s it.  Other than that he is very good to Spike so he puts up with it.  This was the first time Jerry took him anywhere so this was new.  Suddenly the door opened and Jerry walked in and pulled back the shower curtain.  He grabbed Spike and forced him to bend over the side of the tub.  He slapped his ass and my cock.  “Fuck him.”  Spike looked at him and said “Jerry, his cock is so big.”  Jerry said, “Shut up and take his cock in your ass now.”  I got behind him and slowly entered him trying to be as gentle as possible.  it still hurt him I could tell.

In came Jerry and said “Good.  I’m leaving.  Spike you stay here with him.  You will live in his place till I come for you in a week or two.  “You” and he pointed to me “will fuck him three times a day. I want him to be able to take your cock with ease when I get back.  You will video all fucks with this” and handed me a camera.  Spike panicked but didn't say anything.  When Jerry left, Spike broke down in tears. I already had a plan.

“Relax” I said “let’s get out of here.”  We dressed and left.  When we got back to my studio I told Spike “Ok, strip.”  I got out the anal ease and lathered up his ass.  “We might as well get this over with.”  I stripped and set up the camera and then told him lay face down on the bed.  I asked him if he was ready. He said “As ready as I’ll ever be.”  I climbed on the bed and aimed my cock at this ass and entered slowly.  The anal ease had taken effect and he didn't have much trouble at taking my cock.  We put on a good show.  Him yelling it hurt and take it out and me fucking him somewhat hard and telling him to shut up and take my cock.  I still had the cock ring on so it took me a long time to cum and when I did it was explosive.  That i didn't fake. 

When we were done I shut the camera off and told him get dressed.  We went to a nearby camera store.  I explained to the guy in the store, who happened to be a customer of mine.  I fucked him about once every other week, and he said no problem but the only thing is do you think he's not gonna realize their not different.  I told him to just make like five or six copies and I would be back tomorrow.  Spike and I went home and ate dinner and then Spike said “Let’s get another fuck over with.” 

He took his clothes off and lay across the kitchen table with his ass in the air.  I just dropped my pants and came up behind him and entered him this time a little rough but he took it.  We recorded that and another one later that night.  The next day we went and had copies of them made too.  By the middle of the week we had at least three weeks worth of fucks on tapes. 

We heard from jerry that week end.  He wanted to know how our fuck sessions were coming along.  Spike said “I'm getting used to them.”  We didn't hear from Jerry for another two weeks till he called on Friday and told us to be at the motel in an hour, and to be naked.  We did as we were told.  When he got there he told us to lay 69 on the bed.  He cuffed us again and told us to suck each other off. 
 
When we were done he uncuffed us and told us get dressed.  As we did he sat and jerked off watching us.  “Take those cock rings off, too”  Jerry said.  When we were dressed he went up to spike and told him.  “Your things are in the car.  Get them out and leave.  Don’t ever come back.”  Then the old Jerry came back. 

I don't know what happened but he became a sweet man again in an instant and took me in the bedroom and made mad passionate love to me for the rest of the night.  We fucked each other in every position but with feeling.  It was not just fucking.  It was making love.  Things went back to normal and the mean jerry never came out again.   When we finally parted ways I thought Jerry was going to cry but I told him it was time.  He had to find someone new and I needed to get on with my life.  I was out of school and had close to $800,000 in the bank and investments.  I was set for a new start.   

No comments:

Post a Comment