Friday, October 19, 2012

Our Dorm Room Arrangement - Part 2

"OUR DORM ROOM ARRANGEMENT"

IT'S A STORY OF FICTION FROM CATMAN

Part 2 of 3

 

The first thing the next morning, sure enough, Pete's hard dick was pointing in a northern direction.  It was an absolute beauty!   After the conversation we had last night, I didn't think it would be weird for me to look.

I thought it only fair that since I had seen his, he should see mine!  I threw off the sheet that had been covering my body. 

 

We finally, took our turns to shower and dress.  During the next few days, now that we had broken the ice, we saw each other naked a lot!   Everything got a little messy  after a week.

One night, in our room, Pete was laying out on his bed in just his jockeys,  He was on the phone with Vicky, and I saw the volume start to fill in the front of his Calvin Kline's.  When he finally finished the call, he said, "God! I'm so fucking horny!!!   I don't care if you are here, or not, I need to fucking jerk-off !"

He tore off his underwear and began to stroke himself, right in front of me!   "Dude! Don't just sit there and watch me!   DO IT WITH ME!!!  Pull your's out and jerk on it!"

  

I did it!   It was the most homo-erotic thing I had ever done with a straight guy!  We both shot a giant load!  What a mess!

It wouldn't be the only time that we would masterbate together.   It got to be sort of a regular thing.

There was one occassion when for some inexplicable reason, we ended up stroking each other.  Strangely enough, I wasn't the one who initiated it.  Pete reached over and grabbed my dick to stoke me.  I returned the favor and jerked him.

By that stage, we had really bonded as really good buddies!  With an unspoken mutual agreement, we had taken sharing our dorm room to a whole different arrangement!  

No comments:

Post a Comment