Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Groomsman - Part 1

Groomsman

Story by Larry


Part 1 of 2


I love horses.  I always have.  We live in a rural area but my family in plain English is on the balls of its ass and always has been.  Mom and Dad both worked as we kids got old enough, we also did odd jobs, paper routes, and part time jobs.  We did whatever we could do to make money.  Poor but happy Dad used to say.  I used to say poor but horny.

There was no money to go to college and my grades weren't the greatest.  I worked part time, almost full time at the local grocery story.  One of the guys that went to my school also worked there.  He didn't know me from Adam.  He was one of those popular people.  He knew everyone important, he was athletic and he had money.  He didn't have to work but was working at the store for credits for his college apps. 

One night we were working late unloading trucks and stocking shelves.  It was an overnight thing and we were locked in.  He knew my situation and made fun of me.  Finally inside the truck we were unloading I had enough.  He said something and I spun around and told him "Fuck you".  He laughed and said you only wished you could.  I picked up a box and threw it at him.  We spent the rest of the night at opposite ends of the store avoiding each other.  When the boss go t there in the morning I told him if I had to work with him again I’d quit.  Since I was the best worker he had in any department in the store he promised never to make me work with him again.  He held to his promise too.

After graduation I started looking for a better job.  There was an ad in the paper for a groomsman at a nearby estate.  So I applied and was given a time for an interview.  I met with the people and even though I didn't have any experience I got the job.  I was to work with an older man that was soon to retire.  He was going to show me the ropes and things over the course of the next year and then retire.  The people were planning well in advance and smart.  This way I could be trained the way the animals were used to.

My first couple of weeks on the job went great.  I was able to keep my job part time at the grocery store as well and it helped out a lot at home.  Things were looking up.  The creep at the grocery store had gone away to school and things were going good at the estate.  I even got a raise.  The holidays were coming and my boss at the estate asked me to help with the decorating around the place.  I enjoy doing stuff like that and jumped at the chance.  I had an unlimited expense account on decorations and a free hand. 

I was just finishing up with some final touches and my boss told me his son was coming home for the holidays.  He would bring him around and introduce him to me later and then handed me an envelope and told me you have more than earned this.  It was a very sizable bonus.  Christmas was going to be good this year I thought. 

I was brushing down a horse when my boss came in.  He was followed by someone but I didn't see who till they were almost to me. It was the creep from the grocery store.  I thought “Oh shit this is it. He’ll have his father fire me.”  We were introduced and he shook my hand and said “Nice to meet you.”  I didn't say anything but was wondering what he had up his sleeve.  When his dad was gone he said his dad has done nothing but rave about me for weeks now and so has the groomsman that is showing me the ropes. 

“So” he said “I hear you have a knack with the animals here.  That’s nice to hear.  You know I have a special thing for my horses.  Anyone who can take care of them as good as I hear you do is fine with me.  I owe you an apology.”  He shook my hand but when he did there was a connection between the two of us.  It was indescribable but I felt it and from the look on his face he did too.

 
He went for a ride and when he came back I met him at the barn door and took his horse into to brush him down and feed him.  I watched as he walked away in his really tight jeans and flannel shirt and boots and could feel a stirring in my groin.  My cock was growing in my pants.  I turned and took the horse inside.  It was hot as hell in the barn for some reason.  I figured the heating system was on the fritz again.  We were upper class here you know.  The barn was climate controlled.   Only time the horses dealt with the cold, was if they were outside for a ride in the winter.  That was fine with me because I hated the cold.  Anyhow it was so hot I took off my shirt and then pulled the bib on my coveralls back up but only fastened one side. 

With that Stan came back in the barn.  Stan was my boss’s son name.  Anyhow, Stan came back in the barn and walked back to where I was.  I thought you might like a drink and handed me a soda.  He leaned against the wall of the horse stall and posed with his crotch sticking out.  He still had his tight jeans on but his flannel shirt was open to the top of his jeans.  He stood there drinking his soda and talking.  With his free hand he would occasionally reach in his shirt and play with his nipple.
 
He was making me hard as a rock.  Then he started to play with his cock through his jeans.  When he was finished with his soda I was still brushing down the horse.  He kept talking but now was using one hand to play with his nipple and one to rub his cock through his jeans.  I turned to say something to him and stopped in mid-sentence.  He looked at me and said you like what you see don't you.  You want to see more.  With that he undid the top of his jeans.  “Come here man.” 

Slowly I walked to the other side of the stall in front of him.  He took my hand and held it against his crotch.  I could feel his hard cock through his jeans.  He was thick and hard.  “You like that” he said.  I let out a sigh.  “Get on your knees” he said.  “Kneel and eat my cock through my jeans.”  Slowly I knelt down and started to mouth his cock through his jeans.  He moaned and leaned his head back.  “Yeah man that feels good.  I know what would feel even better though.”  With that he reached down and opened his pants and pulled his cock out and slapped my face with it.  “It would feel even better if it was in your warm wet mouth” he said. 

Without another word I took his cock and started to suck it.  He arched his back and with his head still back braced himself against the wall.  “Yeah man, make my cock feel real good.  Do a nice job and I may just let you feel my cock in your ass.”  I reached in and played with his balls while I sucked him harder.  He pushed his pants down to his knees and I could play with his balls easier.  I reached between his legs and worked a finger into his ass.  My movement of my finger in his ass matched the movement of his cock in my mouth.  I pushed in a little further and put pressure on his prostrate.  When I did he erupted down my . 

I dropped his cock out of my mouth and went to stand up.  Stan had other things in mind.  He put his hands on my shoulders and guided me back down into the hay on the floor in the corner of the stall and lay on top of me.  He hooked his arms under my arms and held onto my shoulders and ground his crotch into mine.  I could feel him getting hard all over again.  He started to moan and groan as he picked up speed a little.  As fast as he started, he stopped.  He was still breathing heavy when he slowly got to his feet.   

No comments:

Post a Comment