Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Groomsman - Part 2

Groomsman

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

 

He kept staring at me as he slowly undid the rest of the buttons on his shirt and pants and took his clothes off and stood in front of me naked except for his riding boots.  He held a hand down to me and helped me up and started to do the same to me.  He undid the button on the bib of my overalls and undid the side buttons so they would fall to the floor.  Then he slowly lowered me back to the hay and lifted my feet so he could pull my pants totally off me.  He smiled and lay back down on top of me

He whispered in my ear is there anything you prefer more than another or are you a versatile kind of guy like me.  I was able to choke out versatile like you. “Good” he said and started to kiss me from the neck down.  He was soon at my crotch and had my cock in his mouth.  After a few minutes he stopped long enough to ask me if I was enjoying it.  He asked if it felt good.  I just nodded and then put my hand on his head and guided it back to my cock.  As much as he sucked me I started to raise my hips to meet his mouth and soon flooded it with my load.

 

He held some of it in his mouth and sat up.  When he smiled it started to dribble out of the corner of his mouth.  He wiped his face and used it to grease his cock. “Relax and breathe easy” he said.  He lifted my legs and aimed his cock at my ass.  He had great aim let me tell you because first try and he was putting pressure on my hole and entering my ass with one of the biggest mushroom head I have ever felt.  I wrapped my arms around his back and told him to take it easy that he was bigger than anyone I had ever had.  Slowly he kept entering me and said “If you think I’m big you should see my dad.  He’s got to be at least three inches longer and a lot fatter than I am.” 

Once he was all the way in he looked into my eyes and asked “How do you want it.  Slow and easy or do you want it fast and furious?”  I told him a mixture of both.  With that Stan pulled half way out and slammed into me so hard it took my breath away.  “You mean like that?” he said.  I just nodded as Stan began to pound my ass.  It felt great.  It was better than I had ever been fucked before.  I can't tell you how long he fucked me but he sure had staying power.  When I felt his cock swell I knew he was going to cum.  He pulled out of me and laid on top of me with his cock in-between us.  His load was massive and covered my stomach and ran down my sides. 

He stood up and looked at me.  “Well that was a nice way to end a ride” he said.  He stood and pulled his pants on and headed for the stall door.  “By the way” he said and turned to face me. “In case you didn't know there is a room off the front of the barn set up as a studio apartment.  It’s available any time you want.  Think about it.  Would make it a lot easier for us to fuck and we wouldn't have to pick straw out of our asses when we're done.”  He left but came back before I could even stand up.  I hope you decide to take it even on a temp basis.  I’d really like to be able to fuck you more and I’d also like to be closer to my horses.  And with that he walked away but came back again and said and I really meant it when I said you were good at your job.  I’ve never seen the barn or my horses in better shape and to tell you the truth we've never had a sexier groomsman than you.  With that he left and this time didn't come back.  I didn't have to think about the studio.  It was time to get away from my parents and I already decided I wanted to be as close to that beautiful cock as I could get and I wanted to feel my cock in his ass as well.  We’ll see though but that's what I want.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment