Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Extended Trip - Part 2

Extended Trip

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 8

 

After I left Joe the trucker I was heading further west.  There was a guy hitching off the exit ramp of the truck stop onto the highway.  I stopped and picked him up.  He threw his stuff in the back seat and said thanks.  He was hitching home after school because he didn't have enough money for a bus ticket.  He had about another 8 hours to go if he didn't have to hitch any more. 
 
Not having any definitely plans I told him he would be home in 8 hours and off we went.  He noticed my cell phone on the console and asked if he could use it.  I told him yeah.  He dialed and I heard him saying “Yeah mom I’ll be home tonight.  My new friend says we should be there in about 8 hours.  Ok.  See you then.”

He hung up and told me that was his mom which I already knew.  Then he told me she said to make sure I stayed for dinner.  I readily accepted figuring saving money on my food budget.  This guy’s name was Nick.  When we got to nicks house his mom and dad met us at the door.  They lived on a farm. 

We ate dinner and then Nick's mom said I should stay the night after hearing I was traveling with no exact plans.  I stayed with Nick in his room that night.  We slept in boxers in the same bed and he, in his sleep, cuddled up behind me.  If I didn't know better I would have thought he was coming on to me.  The next morning we ate and at breakfast Nick's dad offered me a job for a few days because he needed some extra help.   He’d pay me cash and room and board.  Nick said I could stay with him in his room so I agreed.

We put in a hard day of work and then as we were finishing up Nick took me to the lake on the back of the property and said lets cool off.  He stripped naked and dove in.  He had a cute ass.  I followed into the water and it was really refreshing.  When we got out Nick just stood to air dry.  I watched as water dripped off his hair, and his cock and balls which hung low between his legs.

When we were dry enough we went to eat at the house and then up to Nick’s room.  Nick stripped saying it was hot in the house.  I sat in my boxers.  We talked and I couldn't help but keep staring at his cock.  When it came time for bed I dropped my boxers and climbed in naked next to Nick. It was less than 5 minutes and Nick had his arm around my chest and was cuddling behind me.  I looked over my shoulder and he was looking directly at me and said "Don't tell me you don't want this.  I saw how you stared at me at the lake and after dinner." 

With that I just backed my ass up against his cock as a signal that yes I wanted it.  He gently pushed me onto my stomach and started at my shoulders and kissed his way down to my ass where he pulled my cheeks apart and started to lick and suck on my hole and force his tongue inside.  He was making me crazy and had to tell me not to moan so loud or his parents would hear.  Then he lay on top of me and I could feel his cock in my ass crack. 

I reached back and guided his cock into my hole and he pushed in till his balls rested on my ass.  He whispered in my ear asking how I liked to be fucked and I told him whichever way he though felt good.  He started out slow and soon was power fucking me.  Then he pulled out and rolled me over and put my legs on his shoulders and shoved back into my ass.  He was just the right size and I wrapped my arms around him and as he fucked me I whispered into his ear to fuck me all night long and was running my fingers up and down his back.  My own orgasm was building and when I came I dug my finger nails into his back scratching him from his ass to his shoulders.  He sort of growled and bent himself backwards as he slammed into my ass and letting go with a big hot load in my ass.

As he was finished shooting Nick pulled out and rolled off me.  “Damn that was hot” he said.  I agreed.  His mom knocked on the door asking if we needed anything.  Nick said “No we were going to sleep.“  He rolled on his side and threw his arm over my bare chest.  “We have everything we need” he said as he started to doze off.

In the middle of the night I woke to Nick sucking my cock.  It took his mouth off me long enough to tell me he noticed I was hard and he was helping me out.  I put him on all 4's and said help me this way and spit on his hole and then pushed in.  Nick moaned like a sick animal but whispered for me to not stop.  In a few minutes I was long dicking him. All the way in and then back out till just the tip of my cock was in his ass.  He loved it.  I fucked him for a long time and left a nice load inside him before we both went back to sleep. In the morning we 69'd before breakfast and then went to work. 

That night we ate and then went up to Nick’s room and fucked and sucked for hours.  His dad at dinner said my job was done so we made the best of the time.  By the next morning we each came at least 3 times in one way or another.  After breakfast Nick’s dad paid me for my time and I was back on the road.  This was proving to be an interesting trip.  I can't wait to see what comes my way next.

No comments:

Post a Comment