Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Prank - Part 2

"THE ULTIMATE HALLOWEEN PRANK"

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

Part 2 of 4

 

After a lot of discussion,  we had an idea about  how to prank the prankster.  Luke would be an easy victim of his own phobias and fears.  We had six weeks to execute our plan.
 
Sebastion reminded us of when they first met.  When he told Luke that he lived across from the big "St. Louis Cemetery", Luke  volunteered that he was scared of cemeteries.    As a result, he refused to ever go to Sebation's old Victorian house.  We also discovered that he was too afraid to go to any scary or spooky movies.

 
As part of our plan, we decided to meet at least three times each week at Sebastion's to work on our prank.  Sebastion, not only supplied the location for Halloween, but also gave us access to the full resources of the his theatre company.  We borrowed sets and props and he convinced actors and make-up people to help.

Jay would use his expertise with special effects, like creepy sounds, spooky music,  monster holograms and mood lighting.  He would also film the entire prank.

Andrew and I would co-ordinate and rehearse all of the performers.  I was also in charge of conning Luke to get him to the cemetery since we were stilling living together.

 
Actually, dealing with Luke was easy.  He was naturally curious, about whatever we were doing and was jealous that we weren't including him.   It wasn't a lie when I told him "I'm not allowed to talk about it."   That didn't stop him from asking.

Just to keep his interest peeked, a few weeks later I strung him along with suggestions that we were involved in a secret cult.  Then, I hinted that we were meeting for wild orgies with our new friends.  I wasn't sure that he was buying it, so one night after our "rehearsal", I asked the actors to join me and my 3 friends in a naked group photo.

 
I left a copy in my apartment where I was sure he would find it.   It had the desired result and he begged me to go along the next time our group met.  I spung the trap on the dirty rat and told him that we would be getting together next on Halloween. 

No comments:

Post a Comment