Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Prank - Part 3

"THE ULTIMATE HALLOWEEN PRANK" 

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

Part 3 of 4

 

Our plan to punk Luke was so elaborate that it almost scared me!  I started to have second thoughts about our prank.  (Maybe, we were being too cruel!)   Then,  I discovered another of Luke's plans to pull one of his stupid jokes on me.  I was resolved that it was time to pull one on him.

Luke was absolutely beside himself with excitement in anticipation of what he thought would be a fun Halloween orgy.

 
I was naked when I walked into his room.  I told him, "Of course you know, you are actually going to have to put out tonight.  There's no fooling around with these guys.   You better get ready to go!  Strip down and put on your bathrobe.  You can take it off in my car, because you are going to want to make a good first impression by showing up naked and ready!"

I never thought Luke would be so gullible, but he totally bought into my plan.   Once seated in my car, I blindfolded him.   "Until you are initiated into our group, you are not allowed to see the secret location."

I reached out and played with his dick while I drove.  "You should show up hard to demonstrate your willingness to submit!"  He didn't object as I played with his big cock.

Finally, we arrived at the destination..  With his blindfold in place, I led a very naked and hard Luke into the very bowels of the cemetery.  Jay's lighting was absolutely wonderful.  Andrew arrived with three of the actors who were in costume and make-up.  I left to get into my ghoulish  make-up.

 
As instructed the "monsters" began to grope Luke's body.   I am pretty sure that he thought the orgy had begun and his big dick responded again.  Andrew snuck up behind him and loosened the blindfold so that it would fall off.  When he saw his molesters, he shrieked like a little girl and took off running!  Jay was there filming every moment.

Everywhere that Luke ran, another actor dressed as a ghoul, would pop out from behind one of the tombs or crypts.  It was like a scene out of the movie, "Night of the Living Dead!" 

 
He raced toward the cemetery gates, totally petrified of the monsters who were chasing him.   I was waiting for him and grabbed his hand to direct him to Sebastian"s converted haunted house.

More of the "un-dead" made-up actors came out of everywhere to lurch toward us as we ran to the door.


Luke was totally frazzled,  "JESUS, FUCKIN-A!  WHAT THE FUCK  IS GOING ON???  I'VE NEVER BEEN SO FRIGHTENED BEFORE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!"

BINGO!  Our plan had worked!

As the outside lights dimmed and the "monsters" evaporated into the darkness, Luke seemed to relax a little.  Indicating Sebastian's house he asked  "So, is this where we are having the orgy?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment