Friday, October 5, 2012

Keeping me Warm

Keeping me Warm

Story by JAY


 

The dorm I was living in was the oldest building on the Campus.  The heating system creaked and moaned but it kept us warm.  Then one night I woke up at 2 AM and I was freezing.  I got up and wandered the halls and ran into John.  He told me the heating system was out on our wing of the building.  He was heading to another dorm to stay with a buddy of his.

He heard that Brad had a heating blanket and some guys were heading to his room.  I decided to head that way.  I met Brad once and he was a nice guy.  He kept to himself and did not mingle with too many guys. 



I found his room and opened the door.  I heard snoring and a bunch of guys piled on the bed.  I was too cold to be picky, so I climbed under the blanket and cuddled next to one of the guys.  It felt warm and I quickly feel asleep.


 
Morning came and one by one the guys left to get ready for class.  I was sleeping in since I did not have any classes scheduled for today.  Brad and I were the only ones left in bed.  I felt a hand rest on my cock.  I was hard with a morning hardon.  He squeezed my cock.  Slowly he snuggled next to me.  I felt his nude body pressing against me and his cock was hard.  He rolled over on his back and put his arm around me and held me against his chest.   

I was happy being in his arms.  He leaned in and kissed my forehead.  I tilted my head upwards and our lips met in a short kiss.  He then kissed me forcing his tongue in my mouth to meet my tongue.   

 
It felt so right being in his arms. He rolled me over and laid between my legs.  We kissed as I raised my legs.  He was gentle and slowly inserted his cock in my ass.    He entered me inch by inch until he was deep enough to start thrusting his hips.  I loved it.

He went faster and I started to moan with every thrust of his cock. 

 

He pulled his cock out of my ass and it shot a load of cum onto my cock.  He grabbed my cock and smeared the cum on it and started to jack me off.   I was so hot; I came after a few jerks of my cock.     
 
He reached over for a pair of briefs and used it to wipe each other clean.  We then laid back on the bed.  I rested on his chest.  He told me I need to come back if I was ever cold again.  He was willing to keeping me warm.  I looked forward to a cold winter and warm nights in his bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment